+ Reply to Thread
Page 565 of 704 FirstFirst ... 65 465 515 555 563 564 565 566 567 575 615 665 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,650 of 7037

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Senior Member Abdulrehman is on a distinguished road Abdulrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many forex k bary mein apne friend se sekha tha. he has a good experience in forex trading market. is k ilawa many internet se bhi kafi search ki hai aur youtube pe videos etc bhi dekhi hain jin se mujhe forex k bary men behter maloman mil gai hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned safsa is on a distinguished road safsa's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have learn forex from one of my best friend. and he help em to understand many technique about forex and guide me to make profit from this business. although i am trying to trader with my own trading statuary. but he is my great teacher for forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member yeref is an unknown quantity at this point yeref's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont have forex teacher. i learn alone. sometimes i ask my friends also. but many times, i just learn alone using internet and read forex books. but read many information from internet is more useful

Senior Member cutegirl is an unknown quantity at this point cutegirl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    khair aakhar kar dond dondh ker mjy mara forex teacher aak bnda mil gaya woh trading almost 5 years say ker rha tha . ma jante to nahi the usa lakin he helped me alot aur main us ki bhut shukar guzaar hon

Member motiur201312 is an unknown quantity at this point motiur201312's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    usually i heard about forex from my elder brother and he in my teacher in forex business ,at first he teach me how to open a basic account and how to trade which way i can be a good forex trader and where i can know all the rules about forex.

Member riadhossain is an unknown quantity at this point riadhossain's Avatar
    Thanks
    The best teacher in the forex play for me is my experience, when seen from the history of my defeat and victory in the forex. My suggestion, make it your personal trading experience and the experience of other traders to be your teacher

Banned sfasg is on a distinguished road sfasg's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have not learn forex form any person. i have learn the business form many forex related site. basically ********.com help me lot to learn it and i trade in demo account for practice with forex and learn practically.

Banned usman1985 is an unknown quantity at this point usman1985's Avatar
    Thanks
    in forex market you learn different things from different person and also learn things when you read different witing material about forex after reading expert opinion you should learn .

Banned rk225325 is on a distinguished road rk225325's Avatar
    Thanks
    you can learn in many places, in the forum,,, internet,, books,,, ebook and so on and we have no doubt that trade to learn because there will be a success when it has the spirit of learning even without a teacher.

Banned manio is on a distinguished road manio's Avatar
    Thanks
    when i first started trading in the market i was so happy i will be making a lot of money i never new that it would take time and alot of patience to make sure that which i traded was just ok that way i know that i have to keep onlearning.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 565 of 704 FirstFirst ... 65 465 515 555 563 564 565 566 567 575 615 665 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)