+ Reply to Thread
Page 562 of 704 FirstFirst ... 62 462 512 552 560 561 562 563 564 572 612 662 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,620 of 7037

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not really have a teacher to learn forex. because I did not have any friends who know these forex trading. but I never had trouble in my learning process. because I easily get the knowledge about forex business from the internet. even with the forex forum, it is easier for me to learn. Therefore, although without a teacher, I can get through a good learning process.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hestia is an unknown quantity at this point hestia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my forex teacher is internet and many ebook which i got from my friends who still learn forex trading just like me. i dont have human teacher and i never got any education in forex school also

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sadia awan is an unknown quantity at this point sadia awan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my brother is my forex teacher and i learn the forex trading from my brother and i am so much happy to learn the forex trading well and the forex is the best and the great earning bussiness.

Senior Member Sumit is an unknown quantity at this point Sumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    no one teach me forex trading .I learn myself by surfing internet and by having lot of practice in the demo account and the cent acocunt .Youtube is very good source for learning about the forex trading

Banned ed1suryanto is an unknown quantity at this point ed1suryanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    who taught me to enter the world of forex trading jobs are professors who teach on campus so I know how to trade forex. and there are no fees collected any money because he wanted to know how the business area onlain useful.

Member Subramaniam is an unknown quantity at this point Subramaniam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    at first, I accidentally got to know forex on the internet. at that time I was just playing around with doing a demo forex account. because at that time I was not familiar with my trader friends. and also never knew that trading is a job. Soon there my friend told that forex is a promising job, though at a higher risk. and only then do I find out more about forex and learn.

Banned Vishvakarma is an unknown quantity at this point Vishvakarma's Avatar
    Thanks
    My forex teacher is my friend who is doing forex trading from 4 years and have a good knowledge and experience about forex trading . he teaches me many thing about forex

Banned jony92 is on a distinguished road jony92's Avatar
    Thanks
    I heard about forex from my friend.Also he teaches me forex.then i know the forex forum.I join forum and know a lot of things.Now i regular practice in demo account.

Senior Member simonfx is an unknown quantity at this point simonfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont have teacher who teach me to be a good trader. this forum is my teacher who teach me much thing. this forum teach me trading strategy, risk management, money management, fundamental, and many other else

Banned shahid1 is on a distinguished road shahid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the Demo. Account is my forex teacher. I get the help from the Demo. Account and practice on 15 days. The Insta Forex Broker has provided the good platform for the beginners for learning and practice. I also remove my hardships thrugh this form.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 562 of 704 FirstFirst ... 62 462 512 552 560 561 562 563 564 572 612 662 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)