+ Reply to Thread
Page 463 of 704 FirstFirst ... 363 413 453 461 462 463 464 465 473 513 563 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,630 of 7037

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Senior Member babu_iiml is an unknown quantity at this point babu_iiml's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex teacher was my friend but now I think no need to teacher just wish to trade so we can visit online and we can get every help in online so we can visit this site www.********.com here we can get everything details about forex trade market and how to trade and how to earn money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mwaseem601 is an unknown quantity at this point mwaseem601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother apne bohut acha question kia ha jiska answer daina main zaroori samajta hun main ek student hun or main koi part time job dhoond raha tha to muje forex k mutalik pata chala to maine isko start kia or main iske mutalik apne ek dost se learning kar raha hun or usi ko apna teacher manta hun jiska name bilal ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zuhaibsafdar is on a distinguished road zuhaibsafdar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have no any Forex teacher and i learn Forex online trading with a great efforts so now i can trade alone also in the Forex business and now also i learning Forex and so i says that my Forex experience is my Forex teacher.

Banned maneeha is on a distinguished road maneeha's Avatar
    Thanks
    main nay forex per trading kerna apnay friend say seekha hay.or us nay mujay forex kay knowledge kay liya buhat si sites kay baray main bi bataya.or maray friend nay hi mujay forex forum kay baray main bi bataya hay.or usi nay mujay samjya hay.kay forex forum per kis tarha say kam kiya jata hay..

Senior Member haythamali33 is an unknown quantity at this point haythamali33's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as many trader here I don't really have a teacher and get all what I know from the forums and own training on the demo and real accounts, this is why I said that experience is one of the best teachers ever.

Member sonykuddi is an unknown quantity at this point sonykuddi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my first forex teacher is one of my senior . he told me about this when he started his career in financial market . i took it seriously and give some time to learn the Forex and he give me a lot of support which make it easy for me to learn all basics .

Senior Member Anamika is an unknown quantity at this point Anamika's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I Learn Forex with self-taught. Forever I articles and books on Forex there to surf the Web and then my search theory or strategy, which will be under a demo account, forever changed every strategy I have of others to create an ideal and cost-efficient strategy .

Banned aspurlah is an unknown quantity at this point aspurlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    My first teacher in forex was search engine on internet and then the second was myself experience in do my first very bad trading. It's loss blinks of eyes. So sad and angry also.

Senior Member shamshad21 is an unknown quantity at this point shamshad21's Avatar
    Thanks
    INTERNET is my teacher of Forex trading. I have learned this amazing and instant way to make the money and I trade on it my daily basis.

Senior Member nayyara is an unknown quantity at this point nayyara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't have teacher forex ..
    I learned forex at this forum .. and some other forex sites ..
    this forum gives a lot of knowledge about forex trading, I have opportunity use several trading system on this forum for free ..
    I really like this forum .. I love Instaforum..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 463 of 704 FirstFirst ... 363 413 453 461 462 463 464 465 473 513 563 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)