+ Reply to Thread
Page 402 of 704 FirstFirst ... 302 352 392 400 401 402 403 404 412 452 502 ... LastLast
Results 4,011 to 4,020 of 7037

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lovecurse View Post
    hey friends , i want to ask you about who teaches you forex trading >>
    is it was book on the internet , or Videos on you tube or what exactly
    and how much it costs you ?
    yes, I learned to rely on the internet trading and books
    I am self-taught and do not have a mentor to teach me
    sometimes I download videos and learn about forex
    total cost for me to learn about $ 20 per month, (to pay for the internet connection)
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All the online websites and ebooks which were worth reading and forex forums such as Indian forex forum is my teacher and am very much thankful for all these teachers who have helped me to understand the forex market and the trading business in a much better manner.

Senior Member johar is an unknown quantity at this point johar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I myself don't have a teacher, and I always learn from the forums and google, and I thought it was very nice, and I think this forum is very good indeed, because of my knowledge comes from this forum, so I love this forum, because I learned from here,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Kashif786 is an unknown quantity at this point Kashif786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    teacher keh lo ya dost keh lo ya bhai. hamaray area k he aik shakhs hain jo k is business sy boht zyda attach thay or yehi business din raat krty thy apna aik office banaya hoa tha jis main doosron ko iss k baray main bataty thy . un k pas main ny kuch saal guzaray hain to unn sy seekhnay ko kaafi kuch mila .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fkhanzai1 is an unknown quantity at this point fkhanzai1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well janab forex trading business main koi bhi app ka teacher nahi hota hai agar app forex trading business ko learn karna chahte hain tou app khud hi apnay best teacher ahin app ko forex demo account say help leni chahey taa kay forex trading business kay baray main knowledge and experience hasil kar saken

Senior Member komeng is an unknown quantity at this point komeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    i learn forex a few one along with friend. then i browse the online to forex connected web website. during this method i gather a few knowledge concerning forex. therefore i think internet is my forec teacher.

Member shahid89 is an unknown quantity at this point shahid89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main ne forum se e sikha hai aur mujhe ye forex ke bare mein mere aik dost ne reffer kiya tha toh mujhe mere dost se bohot kuch sikhne ko milraha hai aur is se mujhe bohot faida howa hai..and forex trading is good way of earning money..i like it..

Senior Member saberpia is an unknown quantity at this point saberpia's Avatar
    Thanks
    mera forex merket men koi bhi teacher nahi hai but forum ko main ne join kia hai or is se main ne buhat kuch read kia hai jis se mujhy buaht hi acha knolegde milta hai or views ko read ker k achi practice ker raha hon demo account men.

Junior Member krishnraj is an unknown quantity at this point krishnraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i recently started forex trading, and for me videos are the best source of knowledge, as we can different technical analysis with that easily, and using videos we can work step by step and learn a lot.

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of us would have started by learning from the online sources or from the information which would have got from a friend. Thus, these are the forex teachers for us as such i doubt if there are more traders who would have got the formal education regarding the forex market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 402 of 704 FirstFirst ... 302 352 392 400 401 402 403 404 412 452 502 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)