+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 704 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 539 ... LastLast

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Banned abdelkrim is just really nice abdelkrim is just really nice abdelkrim is just really nice abdelkrim is just really nice abdelkrim's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are many theories and arguments in the Forex industry that revolve around a person's ability to learn foreign exchange through a teacher or coach. There is also a large group of people who have responded to learning through a teacher or coach. Based on my experience in this area, here is what I would like to say on this issue

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to abdelkrim For This Useful Post:

SA148P (2018-10-10)

Banned Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,348 Times in 624 Posts
    A friend of mine told me about Forex. It seems me very interesting to trade in forex market just like stock market. I liked it very much. After then i learned Forex by my self through internet and forum. I think no can teach you trading as the trading is your understanding of market. Every trader have to develop his own strategy that's why he should also learn it by himself.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pak003 For This Useful Post:

FA148P (2018-10-10), SA148P (2018-10-10)

Member anyun is on a distinguished road anyun's Avatar
    Thanks
    for beginners, it's always normal that we lose trading so don't be too hard on yourself, even a long time the trader also fails but the good is that they really show their mistakes and take the necessary actions about how to avoid, they don't in a hurry, and they carefully made their plans and strategies and Experience has become the best teacher I learned from experience, with the various MC experiences I have done make me aware that I am still studying and learning. I hope I don't repeat the mistake again

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anyun For This Useful Post:

FA148P (2018-10-10), SA148P (2018-10-10)

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think teachers need to learn Forex and trade on Forex. You can take some advice from your senior expert. You can learn Forex from your friends and from the tutorial website or from this type of forum. But if you have a teacher, it will help to become an expert. and I personally have an understanding of dealing with foreign websites, magazines and TV, and the Group Observing website and knowledge that is not good for the organization you choose is right for you like how far the number of services is decreasing.

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    experience is the best teacher in forex and if we have good experience then we can trade well and better we must adopt a good strategy for trading that is better and easier on the market and therefore it is important that performance fears and anxieties like this stopped right from the start. It will be very helpful to do a little self-counseling, or even vent to close friends that you can go to and give your confidence a boost. And, you will find yourself returning to your normal self in a short time.

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't learn forex trading from certain people. One of my friends who traded in forex for a long time advised me when I fell into a critical situation. Most of the requirements in forex trading I can learn from searching the internet, forex forums. from the help I got from various forex forum traders who wrote regularly in forums about different problems and solutions. and my Forex Teacher is my father. He is a great Forex trader and he taught me the most important things about Forex trading and now I am a good trader and I can get good profits in the Forex trading business.

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most Forex traders understand that the best Forex currency trading system is a system that they have perfected and obeyed, without exception. Invest time and effort in learning everything you need to know about trading. You can't just rely on forex trading tips and hope to commit a murder on the market. and I learn forex self-taught, there are a number of things I have asked friends, it just wants to know the term in forex. Regarding trade psychology and understanding of others who need their own understanding, I learned it from forex forums and read some news that influenced currency trading

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    .If you are thinking of entering the Forex trading market, you owe it to yourself. very risky. Because leverage is available, with very little money down you can have big profits, but also the big loss of my first forex teacher is my friends who helped me to know more about forex. My first teacher was my friend, he was the first to introduce me to forex trading. Actually to succeed in forex, this knowledge and strategy is important. To get teacher knowledge is not important in forex but practice is very important. So demo accounts and market analysis are practiced for success.

Member dixit will become famous soon enough dixit will become famous soon enough dixit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course we can get success in forex without a teacher. But we need patience, discipline, strategy, big money management. if we become more responsible and orderly, we can get success. many things we need to learn to get success. we practice more and more, learn from senior traders and experts so we can find difficulties from this business. we can get help from any forex forum by discussing and being able to succeed without a teacher.

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have many teachers in learning forex trading, because there are many articles that I read and written by many traders, I prefer to learn from many traders rather than just focusing on one trader to learn it, because for me to absorb all the advantages of many sources well so that I can have a lot of useful knowledge and this makes me understand Forex trading faster. until now I am still learning independently and learning to ask questions and find answers to the difficulties I got in trading this forum because I am sure all the traders here are prospective and successful traders for the future

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 704 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 539 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)