+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 704 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 534 ... LastLast

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex teacher is my online and my best friend forum. we try to make money by doing things and we start looking together for any work that can help us for our ambitions. so he first got forex trading and studied well from someone he knew then he told me and taught me how to trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to utama For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no one can know much about trading instantly because there are many things that must be learned and known in forex so it takes time to know about forex. The first time, you can learn about basic tutorials in forex to find out the basics of forex and then try to apply any strategy on a demo account to find out the effectiveness of each strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I watched the currency trading of my brother but he was unable to educate me about it. so I got help from online where I could understand all the factors about currency trading. My first business was developing consideration trials but I could not make a benefit in consideration of my experiment. In error I now business well and become a very good investor.

Member sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have no teacher in the learning process, and I have no difficulty learning even though I don't have a teacher. because my internet is very easy to get knowledge about forex business. even to join forums, I think this is a very good way of learning. because in the forum, it's easy to get lessons about forex. because indeed in many forum members who share their knowledge and experience in trading.

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Time and the Internet is my forex teacher. As time goes by I learn about forex and price action techniques for forex trading, the Internet helps a lot in finding and understanding the forex market. All my friends forex can only be understood when you cannot study in one or two days, so keep learning to get from the forex market !!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to musuh For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member dixit will become famous soon enough dixit will become famous soon enough dixit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Learn me and I try to understand online and exclusively from the currency trading community. This community is one of the best places to learn and get useful resources. So if you want to continue your studies then you can stay with this community to learn

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bit learns Forex one of my older brothers. But I fully studied the Forex market from the internet. I believe that the internet is one of the best teachers for every trader. Because everyone online can get all the data about the forex market !!! and I don't know about forex trading I heard my friend who, as a member of forex, one day suggested to me to join forex, I thought he was my forex teacher and he was able to respect.

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a self-taught forex learner, since I was introduced to this business by a friend from work, I started learning through various articles on the internet, almost 3 years I learned. from various tips and tricks to various indicators that I download. then try to combine them, so if I ask my teacher about forex is the internet. plus their own experiences during trading and I learned from a number of friends, a painful experience before because I never lost the HYIP business, which led to a strong desire to learn forex. Some lucky friends are willing to help. Learning from videos or websites is only a little.

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best teacher is experience. personal experience or other people can be a teacher for you to learn in forex. I learned from personal experiences and experiences of friends. I haven't succeeded in forex but I continue to study and keep trying to trade and no one is my teacher but this kind of forum is my teacher and some websites with my native language and your video tube in my own language ... all teachers me ... most people can cheat you don't teach you in my point of view. .

Member kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    New traders can use and test strategies in demo accounts so they know the benefits of using the strategy. In addition, traders can join forex forums to discuss problems and experiences. New traders must try to trade on a demo account first. and I was awarded by a friend who repeated it to me so that he educated me everything that was unique to the business at that time for some time in six weeks I understood everything that enabled him later on and I became able to develop in my oen.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 704 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 534 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)