+ Reply to Thread
Page 203 of 704 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 253 303 703 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 7037

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jisse maine trading idher karna sikha hai, wo forum hai aur dusra mera dost hai, ye dono tarah se maine trading sikha hai, aaj thodi bahut khud se trading karna janta hoon, kisi dusre par depend nahi hona padta hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like to learn the forex trading myself so that i can identify the mistakes that i am making while trading in the forex market so try to be teacher of youself so that you can easily improve your trading performance.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Senior Member Kamran786 is an unknown quantity at this point Kamran786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well the best answer is "time" and "loss"

one person told me about how to sell and buy just few basic tips were given by him to me for 25 dollars dollars. he was not good enough, so I read free books which commonly found on Internet. Used some indicators, few signals by analysts.
    these things just inform you but what is lesson? it always taught by loss.

loss is the biggest teacher

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member orni308 is an unknown quantity at this point orni308's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One of my friend introduced me to the market bad helped me a lot initially which gave me alot of confidence and also i learned quickly with him, its good to trade with some experienced trader as you learn quickly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fakit is an unknown quantity at this point fakit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, of course I think in forex trading there is no teacher who taught me about forex, I learned about basic of forex by myself. But I gathered many informations.. from many sources to become good traders. I joined in some forums, using many websites, looking some blogs and e-books.

Senior Member mukas is an unknown quantity at this point mukas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well in fact I personally think I do not have a teacher who taught me directly. I just read and learn from the many forums across the Internet. I think this forum is enough for me as a teacher. a lot of knowledge about forex market, from basic to expert, all are available here.

Senior Member vite is an unknown quantity at this point vite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear in fact I actually consider i get information and learn about forex from Internet, it is my forex teacher. I am learning from various website and forum . This forum is also very helpful for me . I can learning by doing practice trading.

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well in fact I personally believe i learn forex my self no body teach me a single word about Forex basics. there are many web sites that teach Forex these days ,also brokers are supporting new traders lot more. although some one can teach forex but the cant teach you how to control your emotions and make profit.so you have to work hard and practice.

Banned xaxi is an unknown quantity at this point xaxi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes of course I strongly believe internet is my best teacher because i can anything about forex from internet , in the first time i know about forex there are so many trading strategy and money management so i use that to trade in live market.

Member wajid.ali788 is an unknown quantity at this point wajid.ali788's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meray bhai k ek dost nay forex k baray me mjhay sub say pehlay btaya tha jiss k bad me nay is baray me khud kuch na kuch karna aur phr seekhna shuru kar dya mjhay me intrest lenay ka shok ho gia aur kam kya.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 203 of 704 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 253 303 703 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)