+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 704 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 604 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 7037

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera forex trade k teacher ak he hai wo hai demo acount jiss ko learn karney par mujh ko aci information or experience mil gya tha or demo account mein he mujh ko trade karna aya tha or mein ney demo mein trade ko dekha hai
    click and join earn0.20 dolor per post## https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=81920#

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like to learn the forex trading myself as it is one of the good way with the help of which we can make changes in our trading and improve our trading performance so try to update your knowldge from time to time to gain good strategy to earn.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Banned malikhaddi is an unknown quantity at this point malikhaddi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I learned the forex trading of many forex expert who are available online. Most of the website are available for learning forex trading and prectiece good of new trader. Learn the forex trading is very easy today. Forex expert teach the everyone free with the help of audio and video clips.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member joinibrar is an unknown quantity at this point joinibrar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai mere teacher to boht zeyada he forex men ap men kis kis k bare men btaoon ap ko koi ak ho to na mere to boht zeyada teacher hen agar ap ko btane betha to pher to mere sare rat ese men gozar jae ge chalen ap ko ak teacher k bare men bta deta hun or wo teacher he demo

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    Learn the forex trading is very easy today most of the website are available for learning forex trading and most of the forex expert are available on website everyone can learn from them and be a good trader like them. Follow the expert advice and trade with confidence.

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai mera teacher hai demo account mujh ko forex ki jitni be trade k knowledge mila hai wo demo account mein practice kar ke hasil howa hai demo ap ka teacher hai agar app es mein mahnat say work karo to
    click and join earn0.20 dolor per post## https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=81920#

Senior Member junaid1 is on a distinguished road junaid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well main nay aaj tak jitna bhi knowledge forex trading k baray m haasil kia hai wo ya to different trading sites se lia hai google ker k ya is k ilawa forex forums se mujhy jab bhi koi problem aati hai main sab se pehle google kerta hu is liye mera teacher google hi hai...

Member hojorat is an unknown quantity at this point hojorat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It will be good if we have forex teacher. But unfortunately, i really want to have a teacher, but until now there are no forex teacher who really kindly teach me how to trade everyday. But i still can learn from this forum and several other forex forums as my forex teacher

Thanks
    I learn the forex trading from website .Forex trading expert mostly available and traninge the new trader with the help of audio and video clips. These make easy to learn forex trading. I mostly knowledge get these websites and now I am trading good .Forex trading expert are sharing their experiences with each other and advice to new trader for scure trading.

Banned khaled96 is an unknown quantity at this point khaled96's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not have any teacher / mentor to guide me in secret but it's not a big problem because my success is not determined by others
    People who became my teacher / mentor in Forex. If I read there was a lot of traders who are not very lucky to have a mentor, but
    There is a possibility to become

+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 704 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 604 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)