+ Reply to Thread
Page 190 of 196 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 1954

Thread: What do you do at the weekend ??????;)

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well since l have internet cafe business l am still on my computer.l will spend most of my time in forums and also reading some e-books or study some strategy or indicators.and ofocurse l also go outside to take rest and relax and l will also make some plans for next week and analise my performance for the last week.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member golpo20 is on a distinguished road golpo20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I identify my all errors and all wining motives and help to make trading arrange for next week. In end of the week during when I analyze chart and could better deal in next trading. Any time my analysis will be finish after that outlined the selected match for good pair during next week.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member amit001 is an unknown quantity at this point amit001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have to do lot of work at the weekend. I will do my home work and other personal work. I would like to go to watching picture and want to move with my friends. I would like to spend some time with my family members.

Banned jab we met will become famous soon enough jab we met's Avatar
    Thanks
    before joining the forum i was very boor for two day when market is close at the weekend but now i am happy and thankfull to that forum because on my free time i study the the forum and post entries

Member riya is an unknown quantity at this point riya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex its complete that we got two week off.
    during these hebdomad of we can yield our reading to pedigree and in opposite work.
    end of the period end am new me and feat out with friends.

Senior Member nilanchal777 is an unknown quantity at this point nilanchal777's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bhai u r right.earn karo aur apne sapno ko pura karo.jahi forex business ka kamaal hai.i love forex trade.mai to post karta rehta hu aur apne sapne k najdeek aa rha hu.post karte rahoaur apni life me humesha kush raho aur jio dil.kyoki forex hai sab k liye.so best of luck.

Member zeshan is on a distinguished road zeshan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is sad news that the market is close but now i read the history of market s and reads the forecasts lasts and news of economy of relative pairs and read the comments on the forum

Member zeshan is on a distinguished road zeshan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when the market is close at midnight of Friday it was very boring for me and i am very sad but now i read the history of market and join the forum and read the comments of traders who tell the experience

Senior Member amit001 is an unknown quantity at this point amit001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have to do lot of activities in the weekend like i have to do some home work and i have to spend some time to watch TV and movie. I will have to go outside for moving and i would like to spend some time with my family.

Member Nganti is on a distinguished road Nganti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenfx View Post
    Usually I do prepare for next week trading in my week ends. Other this preparation I just concentrate on how last week market reacts to the news and how it got traded during the news hours. Trading need lot of preparations. I start start those from my week end itself.
    Different with me, when weekend i doing my hobby like swimming or fishing, that is make my condition going to more healt, and in monday i ready to make new trade, we must alocated our hobby or refresing when trade holiday.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 190 of 196 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)