+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 196 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you do at the weekend ??????;)

Member 5529992 is an unknown quantity at this point 5529992's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Weekend pe market off hoti hai to yeh 2 din hamain apni life ko enjoy karna chahiye to main bhe in 2 dino main friends ke sath gupshup karta hun, family ke sath long drive pe jata hun dinner krta hun aur baqi saray pending kam karta hun.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    The weekends are the days destined to the rest of the investor. I recommend stay away from any activity related to forex and rest. This helps the investor because it improves his general state of mind. After a weekend you return to operate with peace of mind and with all your energy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Freebird is on a distinguished road Freebird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nowadays am not even trading forex so I take most of my spare time to learn more about the forex market, weekend or no weekends simply because am not trading in the live account right now, I do my training in the demo account until I have enough fund to start trading again.

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex trading mein weekend ko market off hoti hai mein weekend pe koshishs karta hon k mein forum mein zyada se zyada posting karu ta k mein acha sa bonus le saku month k end pe trading karny k liye

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    weekend par mai forex trade ko leanr karta hon new method find karta hon jin say me trade mai achi earning kar sakon risk b jiss me kam use karna pare weeken mai me sirf forex ko learning he karta hon or kuch ni
    click and join earn0.20 dolor per post## https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=81920#

Member azhar2017 is an unknown quantity at this point azhar2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear meri ye kosis hoti hai k friday ko market close honay say pehly main apni sari trade close kar do kiyun k markeet jub open hoti hai tu aik dum is ka trend chang ho jata hai aur loss ka katra hota hai is liye main apni sari trade close kar daita ho friday ko.
    love forex

Junior Member smcc22 is an unknown quantity at this point smcc22's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So great, that's what I try to told him all the members of the Forum, to forget Forex in the weekend and staying away from it completely, and take a rest and get close to the family, because the Forex makes you inclosed to yourself, and this causes many problems in social relations between family and friends

sufiyan22
    ye forex ke relatsed post ni hai to ap banned one se pehel ye post forex se hat kr valey postion me post krey isme elava apne post ki hai to batadoke me forex ki weenkedn ap ebook read krta hn forex kia nd iske elava movies etc etc sotry bhi read out kr leta hn for time pas

Member huzaif is an unknown quantity at this point huzaif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery khayal se yeh bht acha sawal ha normally people rest krty ha aur baqi activities puri krty ha like play games and watch movies etc i am rest in weekend...and weekend is great day for resting and refresh our self thank you

Member mohamedadnan is an unknown quantity at this point mohamedadnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes of vacation time in the forex trading Haya times far from the big banks that close of the market and Haya of the best times that may be granted for yourself too big a vacation and let them be no money in the forex market

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 196 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)