+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 196 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you do at the weekend ??????;)

Senior Member washaccount has a reputation beyond repute washaccount has a reputation beyond repute washaccount has a reputation beyond repute washaccount has a reputation beyond repute washaccount has a reputation beyond repute washaccount has a reputation beyond repute washaccount has a reputation beyond repute washaccount has a reputation beyond repute washaccount has a reputation beyond repute washaccount has a reputation beyond repute washaccount has a reputation beyond repute washaccount's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,922 Times in 3,607 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dost jis din min market close hoty hi min us din min phley din min jyada rest hi kruta hun kuke pora week min ham market min time dyte hin or pir 2 din ky lye hme rest ky jrorat hoty hi agar hm es min bhi rest na kren tu kab rest kren gy es liye min first din min tu rest krta hun or agle din min kuch time doston ko or family ko jror deyta hon kunke min manta hun ky hame jyada working bhy nh kurny chye apni sehet ka bhi khyal rkhna chye hm khen bemar na hu jen es liye doston or family ko bhi time denya chye es tra sy hm logo ky sehet tek rhe gy or hme puta huta hi ky new week min pir sy hm logo ny working ko start krna hi tu lajmi bat hi ky hme jyada se jyada rest krna chye jis din min market band huti hi tb bhy augar hm log rest nh kren gy tu pir kis din min rest kren gy jb market open hoty hi hm jyada rest nh kr sukte hin kunky agr trade enter hu tu hm log rest nh kr pate hin

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Arshad170 has a reputation beyond repute Arshad170 has a reputation beyond repute Arshad170 has a reputation beyond repute Arshad170 has a reputation beyond repute Arshad170 has a reputation beyond repute Arshad170 has a reputation beyond repute Arshad170 has a reputation beyond repute Arshad170 has a reputation beyond repute Arshad170 has a reputation beyond repute Arshad170 has a reputation beyond repute Arshad170 has a reputation beyond repute Arshad170's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,291 Times in 6,172 Posts
    Weekend Sunday Saturday you do din market chutti hoti hai. In Dinon mein trader ke liye relax hoti hai Kuchh Samay family ko bhi Dena chahie. Kyunki Monday se Friday Tak trader trading karta hai aur Din Raat vah apni market analysis aur trading k bary ma Hi Gujar deta hai Is kam Mein masroof hone ki vajah se family ko time nahin De sakta hata. Is lia Rolex yani weekend apni family ko time dain q k sub kuch un k li Hy krty hain. Family k sath enjoy krain 2 din.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,942 Times in 1,304 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dost weekend ka jo samay hota hain wo trader ke liye relax ka time hota hain aur market open time par usne trade agar koi nuksan kiya hota hain to usmein usko sudhaar lana padta hain agar koi bhi analysis mein galtiya hain to usko thik kare aage ke liye hum weekend par tayaari kar sakte hain bas trader ko weekend par bhi thoda samay dena padta hain us samay mein bahoot kuch wo khud ke liye theek kar sakta hain

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hanumantrader For This Useful Post:

Trump (2021-01-23)

Member Sunny Boys will become famous soon enough Sunny Boys's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear friend at weekend when market was close we have to make a time table for relaxation and play a game to lessen our boredom i choose these thing to do at the end of weekend because these thing provided me peace and enjoyment and also relaxation

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    Well at the weekend regarding Forex i do reading some Forex related articles on the internet. Then check the overall trading performance of the week and check where i did right and wrong things and what need to be corrected to make more profit. And also think of my moves in the coming week.

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    Well at the weekend regarding Forex i do reading some Forex related articles on the internet. Then check the overall trading performance of the week and check where i did right and wrong things and what need to be corrected to make more profit. And also think of my moves in the coming week

Member ayubsaber80 will become famous soon enough ayubsaber80's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai men to weekend per khoob enjoy krta hon, swimming, tour, long drive and family kay sath movie dekhna and much more. Hoteling bhi krta hon. Zahir si bat hai kay forex trading men bhi demag jo use hota hai to mind ko restore krna hota hai takay monday sy phr sy trading krn.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,926 Times in 5,537 Posts
    jab b weekend ata hai ek ksm ka bnadaa borr ho jata hai mmera kayal ye hai markt saturday or sundy ko b opn rahni chay kun ka humain bohat zadaya freeness nhi chaya hoti hai kun ka ab tk is main se acha profit ahsil nhi hota ghai uss waqat tk humara is per kam kerny ko dil nhi kerta hai

Member chatha will become famous soon enough chatha will become famous soon enough chatha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    weekend pe mien next week k liay analysis kerta hoon aur apne friends k saath waqt spend kera hoon .

Member gold1985000 has a spectacular aura about gold1985000 has a spectacular aura about gold1985000 has a spectacular aura about gold1985000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If it was in the gains of withdrawing the money and get out of my mind, or if it was in loss I try to know what is wrong with me and I am trying to fix it and I see if there are chances on the pairs to take it next week Thank you for your participation and I wish you more excellence

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 196 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)