+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 196 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 158 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1954

Thread: What do you do at the weekend ??????;)

Senior Member karimwd is an unknown quantity at this point karimwd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i gotted as an involved in this forex business to achieve wealth and freedom,as there for I will trade on weekdays and enjoy my money on weekends, I just want to have funny as with friends and family on weekends instead of the getting busy again, moreover we need to refresh our minds !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shahid farooq is an unknown quantity at this point shahid farooq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mai weekends pe boht enjoy karta hoon aur mai apny frriends ky sath outing karta hoon late night movies dekhty hain and mostly dinner bahr sy karty hain aur boht enjoy kerty hain and m apni family kay sath bhi quality time spend karta hoon

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Sidra123 is an unknown quantity at this point Sidra123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Abhi tak meri life mien koi aisa weekend aya nahi key mien kuch soch sakoun yeh mera first weekend hai forex trading mien jo key mien posting mien guzar rahi houn ik tarah sey yeh bhi to trading ka part he hai.

Member abvi009 is an unknown quantity at this point abvi009's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I work man Have to earn alot of money.bt i want to be with my family as soon as i earn as much as i want.I feel bad you know working all the time.i need to relax have fun with families and friend.

Senior Member loys is on a distinguished road loys's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    weekend, is the stop of the market so we have catch this opportunity to analyse the market, so i think this is a good time get fresh the mind after several days we make focus to this business and this is a chance to get a good thing besides think about forex..

Senior Member shiza ahmed is an unknown quantity at this point shiza ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i cook different dishes coz i love cooking and spend more time withs family and somewht with friends . .

Senior Member ahmad5645 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmad5645's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    weekend ati ha to mind say thora sa boojh kam hojta ha jo ka pura week tension lay lay kay chara hota ha.. or relax feel karty han weekend main or outing or mind main koi trade nahi chal rahi hoti is iye weekend mind ko relax karny kay liye best days han

Senior Member Fatehpuri will become famous soon enough Fatehpuri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear main weekend k dino me zada tar apni family k sath time spend karta ho aur jo ghar k pending kaam hote hian onko solve karta ho ya phr mere apne matter k related koi problem hote hian onko haal karta ho on two days me main buhat full enjoy karta ho k jo b in dino me kar lo q k baqi days me zada tar trading karni me koi mushkal na ho.

Banned Superior.fx is an unknown quantity at this point Superior.fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    weekend means saturday aur sunday jub forex market ki closing hoti hai to us waqat mein apne studies ko bhi zyada time deta hoon qu ke mein aek student bhi hoon aur iske ilawa next week ke analysis bhi kerta hoon aur kuch waqat forum pe postion ker ke bonus bhi earn kerta hoon..

Junior Member prince0000 is an unknown quantity at this point prince0000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    on weekends, I continuously measure the results of commerce, one week has passed. all the mistakes I did, would I establish the matter. thus, it may become valuable lessons for the long run. i feel this the proper approach in order that our result might be even higher.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 196 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 158 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)