+ Reply to Thread
Page 147 of 196 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1954

Thread: What do you do at the weekend ??????;)

Senior Member sarahrosy is an unknown quantity at this point sarahrosy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kia martib app ka dost ager app ko lose hota hai week mein toh app sad hote hain ager app profit hota hai toh app happy hote ho is liye ye app par hai app kesi trade krte hain ....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member arsa619 is an unknown quantity at this point arsa619's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this week end me apna bonus bnane me me kaahm kareha hy q me new islye me bi ye kam sehkra i will try me is week end sab kaam accha se sehkhjau or kahmiabh banjau me
    ye bohtha mind se kam karne wali chiz he

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Nova is on a distinguished road Nova's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are lot of other things to do during the holidays i.e. Saturday and Sunday, I can complete my pending domestic work and can arrange a party on the weekend. Party or picnic is to be important because trader become the tired and exhaust during the trading days and two holidays make the trader calm and fresh and trader perform better with the passage of time.

Senior Member bilalahsan is an unknown quantity at this point bilalahsan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well on weekends i get up late and spend first time with my family members i watch movie and tv after that i go to my friend and i gather them to go any where to take dinner and i take rest from all activities witch i do.

Member tahir787 is an unknown quantity at this point tahir787's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ma weekend me apne ap ko bot free mahsoos karta ho or zyada tr time apne dosto k sath or gar walo k sath spend karta ho q k kam k dino me itna time he ney hodta k dosto or apne gar walo ko time de sko

Member sajjad8587 is an unknown quantity at this point sajjad8587's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear agr tu trading ma week acha jaye tu weekend par trader happy hota hai lakin agr week ma loss ho tu trader happy nai hota hai.mara tu jo week trading ma acha jata hai tu par ma party krya hon our apne friends ke sath time spend krta hn.

Senior Member rafaithosan is an unknown quantity at this point rafaithosan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The weekends are used to have fun with the family to eliminate fatigue after five days of work and to refresh our brains and our bodies. but sometimes there is no circumstance that I victimised to sleep.

Trusted Member neil92 will become famous soon enough neil92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai ji weekend meinmain toh apne baaki kaam karta hoon aur thodi bahut posting bhi karta hoon aur jo mere bahut se pending work hotey hai unhe poora karta hoon kyunki uske baad time milna mushkil hota hai to mein weekends ke time ko utilize kar leta hoon.

Member makremda is an unknown quantity at this point makremda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i got involved in this forex business to achieve wealth and the freedom, there for I will trade on weekdays and enjoy my money on weekends, I just want to have funny with friends and the family on weekends instead of the getting busy again, moreover we need to be refresh our minds !

Member fasaqa is an unknown quantity at this point fasaqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i gotted as an involved in this forex business to achieve wealth and freedoms, there for I will trade on weekdays and enjoy my money on weekends, I just want to have funny as with friends and family on weekends instead of the getting busy again, moreover we need to refresh our mind !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 147 of 196 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)