+ Reply to Thread
Page 144 of 196 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 194 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1954

Thread: What do you do at the weekend ??????;)

Senior Member juhhda is an unknown quantity at this point juhhda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I wanna to add to this thread that in the weekend mostly i enjoyed to go out stations. on Sunday i must be used as a again the Forex as a Platform to see the past strategies and try to analyze the new market prices for next weeks !!!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lalo is an unknown quantity at this point lalo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think keh jab hum poora week forex trading ke business main karo bar kerte hain .to weekend ko hum ko poore week ke temam days ke bare dekhna ho ga keh hum ne week ke under kis day ko profit kis day ko loss hasil kiaya he or us ki kiaya wajah he.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member saaya is an unknown quantity at this point saaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    weekend very bore for traders because we can not live without trading.. and two days a week are very boring and weekend i watched movies, reading novels, and make some playing game, or playing games..

Senior Member mreuro is on a distinguished road mreuro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tervarto View Post
    Of course we all also know that the forex market closed at the weekend due to closure of banks, what do you do at the weekend, you will stay at home, or come out with your friends for fun, I myself would come out for fun, but what do you do you are, your say in this Thread
    Greetings
    hello my friend
    i think the most of trader become sad when the market close and the week end comes , for me i spent this times in forums and posting maybe i have good chances to read some new analysis and watch some education video on youtube . and finally have some fun with my friends and my family

Senior Member challanger 2013 is on a distinguished road challanger 2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i just started forex trading business i used to learn and try to find new and useful information that can help me in my trading strategies.But now i spend less time on the weekends learning about forex and i try to find more time with my family and my friends in order to start the next week with fresh minded.

Member FAHEEM66 is an unknown quantity at this point FAHEEM66's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main to fully rest karta hon weekend k time and most of time apnay friend k sath gozarta hon so hamn weekend k din rest karna chyay and monday to reffesh mind pir say trade karni chyay ao hamn friend k sath fun karna chyay and koi or kam karna chyay but zayda ter trader yay ni karty han

Member haz1 is an unknown quantity at this point haz1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i just take a rest and forget about forex trading for a while and it is very important to get back my fresh mind, i do not want to sink too deep in this business until i forget everything besides my life, well we have to divide the time with good for family,friends and also forex. I always evaluate the results of trading, one week has passed. all the mistakes I did, would I find out the problem. thus, it could become valuable lessons for the future. I think this the right way so that our result could be even better.

Member msnali is on a distinguished road msnali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think if you have hectic weekdays or tight sceudle either you busy in manual work or mind work i mean such like forex trading or even forum posting and silmilar type of those , i believe you should take rest which is very very imporatnt on weekends

Member wajid4x is an unknown quantity at this point wajid4x's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me weekend apnay doston k sath guzarta hn aur kam karta hn ku k jb tak hum is kam me yaha pay aesa kuch b nahi kare gay k humara kam ho jae aur hum kuch acha le kar chalay to koi b tarha say hum ko weekend pay borr nahi honay deta hai lehaza aesa kuch na ho.

Senior Member PRAYOGO is on a distinguished road PRAYOGO's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you're an advanced level then there is that we only have to stroll and enjoy throughout the weekend we can give our time to family and in other work end of the week end am refreshing me and going out with friend.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 144 of 196 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 194 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)