+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 217 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: Moving Average Cross Confusion

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji es kam mai moving avg ki help se app es kam mai trend ka pata laga sakte hai fer app es kam mai agar moving avg ko samje fer hee achi trding kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best and worldwide bussiness hai es kam mai hum hard work se paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex mai app apne sabi dreams ko compete kar sakte hai bai saab ji My friend, to me it is even the easiest to trade. I have explained here how to trade the 5 ,15 and 45 EMA crosses. It is just painful that I don't know how to post pictures in this forum. If there is anyone who can help me, please, do so that as I type I will explain with the aid of a diagram.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scroll back and see the results on the charts than the cross, the moving average value of the change and try to play with 5,8 or 10.20 according to the moving average value, I guarantee the accuracy or lower means better and faster results in a 15 minute period . It is a good chart to move the average H1 other cross-examined as if it would be better. mery dost mery khyaal main yeh tamam indicator fazool hoty hain hamain chye k hum markit ko khud sy anylis ker k is main kam karain ur indicator ka wait na hi karain to behyr hy q k indicator zarori ni k aap ko 100 % result dain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Moving average help in these form we have to see it as a way market works in a form of challenge there are ways that we have to we have to run these market in all forms and a moving average helps you in knowing how things will work without getting out of the market fast,I know there is a lot of confusion when it comes to trying to know the Uturn. Moving average ek popular aur trusted indicator hai aur agar aapko ense aapko cross confusion ho raha hai to aapko ess indicator ke sath thodi practice karni hogi, phir jab aap esko achchi tarah se samajh jaate hai to ye bahut fayedemand hota hai.

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear I actually consider that we can try to analyze the market with use several moving average with different setting, it is important to follow the trend and also get the moment for entry point and also exit points, but traders need to understand it with try it first at demo account, it will make them see the rules and how to follow it this is called correct entry point. The moving average crosses the MA and then market become volatile and it moves very fast. You should also move very fast and prepare for it already if you want to ride on the trend to enjoy with try it first at demo account, it will make them see the rules and how to follow it

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think moving average mustn't be employed in this manner. it suggests that nothing certain once a moving average crosses common could be a superior vogue indicator and has totally different usages however it ever wants a agreement that ought to be by momentum generator along with candles. markeet ki mivement jab hoti ha up aur down dono hoti rehti han aur en dono main time ka zyadsa difference nhe hota ha es liyay meray bhai jab markeet up hoti ha to us k chand second ya minute k bad markeet down ho jati ha aur aap cell lo ya pher buy jahan aap ko profit ho woh to aap ki trade par depend kray ga magar dono main difference hota ha dear

Junior Member Bitto is on a distinguished road Bitto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Moving average aap k liye bohat hi useful hai lekin ager cross confusion se aap ko loss hota hai phir aap ko koi or strategy use karni chahiye . Usually , Thursday and Friday ko market bohat ziada movement me hoti hai jis se aap ko full focus karna chahiye ta k aap k signals ko market cross na kar chukay .

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can have the good doalr gain moving average values and play with different moving average values like 5,8 or 10,20, than scroll back the chart and see which cross provide results according to you, i mean better and faster results with more accuracy, or lower your timeframe to 15 min. it would be better if you test other crosses on h1 as it is a good chart for moving averages.

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Moving Average is another tools that is very good in forx trading and if you know how to use it, it helps a lot and you make more money with it. The best figure for your moving average is 50 and make sure you use correct colour to identify it. bro moving average say trade ni hoti ha bass hum market ka ak trend dakhny k lay differrnt type of moving average ko follow karty ha so hamn is ko bass trend k lay use kar lana chayay so yay ak lagging indictor ha jo hamn trend ka end ni batata ha bass hamn is ka strat batata ha yay is ka disadvantge ha

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Foreign exchange market is considered as the fastest trading market, where people trade in different countries currencies and attempts to get benefits from price discrepancies. The forex market is highly volatile means the rates are changes frequently. This frequent change keeps the investor at a level of risk and foreign exchange hedge is a way of reducing such element of risk.

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Attempt to change the moving normal values and play with distinctive moving normal qualities like 8,10 or 20,25 than span back the diagram and see which cross give results. It means better and speedier results with more precision, or bring down your time period to 15 or 30 minutes. It would be better on the off chance that you test different crosses on H1, H4 or even in D1 as it is a decent graph for moving midpoints. I think, on the off chance that you excessively have confidence in the sign from the intersection Moving Average, then you will discover numerous false flags. I utilize moving midpoints as bolster and resistance lines. Particularly if utilized as a part of extensive time allotment, the moving normally will work fine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 217 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)