+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 68 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 ... LastLast

Thread: Show your Trading System.

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no, I don't want to show my strategy, because other traders, can handle it and win millions of dollars, my trading system is very simple. I use a strategy based on EMA and MACD. I use the 5 EMA, 10EMA, 15 EMA and 55 EMA systems. I entered my trade at the EMA intersection. This gave me very good results. and your system is good and easy to use and especially new traders from forex forums who are at the learning stage and want to use multiple systems that can easily use your system and can improve trading skills.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhaiya ji acha trading system for har ek liye jaruri hota hain acha system so that mil jaye to usko practicing baad khud to liye bhi acha banaya ja sakta hain har ek system par practice bahut jaruri hota hain and, i am a forex trader. I am new to this field and I can see your trading system that Boilinger bands are a very good indicator of Eye traders in the forex business. We must analyze the business market and then trade with the forex business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    from your chart, I can see bollinger bands that are very good for trading and channels but I don't know the histogram is below the graph and for me you have so many indicators. I entered my trade at the EMA intersection. This gave me very good results. and how come the risky business is risky aur hamay jahan 100% sure kou cheez bi nh mil milky way, so that hamay haha achi get income karni hay tu phr hamay aisi strategy find karni ho gi jo hamay 70% sa 80% no result day.

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jika Anda is planning a strategy, but it is a strategic strategy, but it does not make any strategies based on the strategic goal, but it's 100% yawning, but it does not matter how much it is. And no strategies are 100% more likely to be successful than ever before, because of the difficulty of learning about pedagogical politics, there is no strategy to guide the strategy, the forum has no other strategies and if it does not work We'll talk to you for a long time.

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are writing a strategic postal code, then you have the right to be the best indicator of the best way to sign up, but it is very easy for the person to be able to use the indicator or it can be easy to use when it comes to the system or it can be understood by the seller. What is the reason for the success of the strategy? If we do not know how to use a file for FIB, then we will be able to access it, we can use it to communicate in order to not only use it but it is very important that we will always be ready.

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always open trades with small lot sizes. Previously I had lost all of my capital to trade large open sizes. I also use take profit. And I followed market levels and trends before opening my trade. and the main hamesha indicator ko mila kar hi trade because the bank account hu main MA aur BB ka sabse jayda uses karta hu lekin kabhi akele 1 indicator to the trading nahi because chahiye signals false ho sakte hain

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I even consider bollingerband very suitable for a trendy market, because we can use the up / down band as a reference for entries, when the market is trending, prices will be outside the band up / down. so we have to appear according to the entry price. However, bollingerband can also be used as a sideway market, by utilizing the lower, upper and middle ranges and forums for the work of kar rahein hi ye achhi baat hi leech eske when a demo account par par system ek system ko bloom forum practice bhi karni chahiye, jab I can't lattice the system par, why do you take it, bro?

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if we all can feel comfortable then we do it well and that is a very good thing and we must always be patient and calm and need all the hard work and we must always focus on what we do then everything will be very good and that is the good thing and the most important thing is always passionate. and yeah, how come the bai ma bai is not zayada yet it is still good, huh, bro, hamy aysa, cowboy, bro, acji kam because of hota ha, yeah, bohot achi lagta ha, yeah, as a friend, as a maid.

Banned Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,647 Times in 13,865 Posts
    main abi new hun ur mujhe kuch zayad pata be nhi hein is liye mujhe achai tarh is baray main sari informatuion hona chahye hein phir he hum zayad eran kar sakte hein ur humari life ko bohat zyada eran kar sakte hein

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't have an automated trading system that is good for trading with me, I can recommend a manual trading system to you and the only thing I use is price action and I need an expert advisor who can trade very well with him. and the trading system is very good and my personal buying and selling program is very easy. I personally use techniques depending on EMA and also MACD. I personally use something related to 5 EMA, 10EMA, 15 EMA and fifty-five EMA. We include my personal offer of transfers related to EMA. This gave me very good results personally. so forex is a good business and a real business

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jangkung For This Useful Post:

koplok (2019-06-20)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 68 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 ... LastLast