+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 ... LastLast

Thread: The Right way of SCALPING.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by altaireforex View Post
    Guys, if you want scalping you should use renko chart, because it is easier and more efficient, than using your indicators mentioned above. It will not be much help. I guarantee.
    bhaiya ji ye jaruri nahi hain ki scalping ke liye sirf renko chart ka hi use kiya jaye kafi cheeze hain jo scalping ke liye use kiye ja sakte hain main to kahunga ki humko scalping strategy forum mein se hi search karna chahiye
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Senior Member altaireforex is an unknown quantity at this point altaireforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Guys, if you want scalping you should use renko chart, because it is easier and more efficient, than using your indicators mentioned above. It will not be much help. I guarantee.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ngadimindjuanchuock is an unknown quantity at this point ngadimindjuanchuock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But the thing i want to say is that when any trader try to do the trade with such system then much possibility that a trader may can see much bad conditions especially novice trader and This strategy requires only a few indicators and analysis like market movement trading and news trading etcbut scalping trading is risky tradingso be care fully trade therefore because of the risk of scalping profits using 10:1 or more

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by karmilk View Post
    I also do not always use the scalping strategy, but sometimes I also use when there is a clear trend and when there is news, but in trade every day I do not use scalping strategies .
    Scalping is usually only done when we do not see a clear trend direction, or in a sideway condition. because in this condition, if we are forced to do intraday, we will only experience a stoploss many times. because the price is only going to turn around in a certain range, or if we do not want to do scalping. we can wait for the price to break the area
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Banned karmilk is an unknown quantity at this point karmilk's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also do not always use the scalping strategy, but sometimes I also use when there is a clear trend and when there is news, but in trade every day I do not use scalping strategies .

Banned sarc1122 is an unknown quantity at this point sarc1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    aving the right tools, such as a live feed, a direct-access broker and Another way to add scalping to longer time-frame trades is through

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I personally prefer to use as an indicator for scalping zigzag, zigzag does it repaint. but if it is used for scalping zigzag has a fairly large accuracy, especially when combined with the trendline on M5 timeframe, is very powerful. we only need 2 pips each entry. I am sure you will get a lot of take profit
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Senior Member mimin_guoblok is an unknown quantity at this point mimin_guoblok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But a scalper must have speed in analyzing the mark let alone It requires specialized strategy and abilities to be able to do scalping with a trader performs multiple trades with regard in a day well sometimes the market really does get untradeable trust me and its very irritating then The deeds of the unknowing persons are worthless as well on the other hand i can says that it is the result of trade like Scalping is a system of trading the forex market with lower time frame and with the use of high lot size with small pip that will give a huge profit (money

Member azzedine is an unknown quantity at this point azzedine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hii for ald trader in this big forum yes me i prefered this its a lot game for profitable an making money i start trading in this month and i make some money about this thanks

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    scalping mein aksar trader ka lot size kafi high hota hain bhaiya ji isliye trader ko scalping ke liye ek dum seriously rahna padta hain aur acha trading system to ek dum jaruri hota hain tabhi scalping kar payenge
    hanji bhai scalping karne ke liye trader ke paas experience kaafi achha hona chahiye aur usko market mei n ekdun serious read karna hoga kyunki galat entry se trader ko forex mein kaafi loss ho sakta hai aur trader ko chahiye ki scalpi ng ke liye wo ek achha system par practice karle..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)