+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1342

Thread: The Right way of SCALPING.

Banned pro2 is on a distinguished road pro2's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think scalping is useful for the newbie with minimal loss and profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sayidatul is an unknown quantity at this point sayidatul's Avatar
    Thanks
    scalping strategy trading is very profitable strategy. but , many more of the times scalping strategy is very risk. i like scalping trading at news publishing time.i follow money management and use stop loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jowaljawil is an unknown quantity at this point jowaljawil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ashwini View Post
    scalping is an art .. and in forex trading scalping is a very difficult trading stratgy.. first of all .. u follow the 5mnts, 15mnts, 30mnts, chart for market view. and also view the fundamental analysis. but with technical analysis . there is many way in technical analysis.
    i am a scalper. i haven scalping since i knew forex. it is good but doenst work 100 percent. it takes much time to watch the chart along the trading session, and i am so tired becaus eof it

Banned rebate lover is on a distinguished road rebate lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalping certainly needs all kinds of analysis is not strip of them and everyone lamentation that the opposition scalping excitable care does not surpass 15 minutes and inferior do not say analysis. but I use Bollinger with argue and condition analysis is also victimized on the system of the high and then I do are a melody of 15 minutes

Member rokonripon is an unknown quantity at this point rokonripon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is the most popular way of trading in forex. Most of traders use scalping.
    When the market's fluctuation strongly scalping is the best method to trade on this time.
    Scalping is profitable..........

Banned winwinwindu is on a distinguished road winwinwindu's Avatar
    Thanks
    based on my knowledge scalping is made within small time frame like 1 m and 5 m and some times 15m but they will not prefer higher time frames since they are exposing a big capital or big lot sizes.it is also called hit an run strategy.they use tight SL and TP and in a short time period they want to see the result.it is very profitable but very risky also.

Banned nurulkabir is an unknown quantity at this point nurulkabir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah dear i do scalping trading . but i use bolinger band. MEA also my trading tools. but we have to flow one thing that is own strategy.

Thanks

Senior Member sulasih is an unknown quantity at this point sulasih's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think most of the trader try to follow dialy forex signal before giving any trading order,
    but i think trader shoul not depends only daily signal,rather they should depends on experts opinion
    good

Banned kamarmandi is an unknown quantity at this point kamarmandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are many ways to be successful in forex trading, but one of the easiest ways is to make a proper plan and management, and from that you need to control the emotions of greed and the risk of failure will be smaller sukses.maka

Senior Member heartlove is an unknown quantity at this point heartlove's Avatar
    Thanks
    use the Bollinger Band and Stoke and enter on the outside of the candle deviant Bollinger with the presence of saturation on the Stoke goal from 5 to 10 points is no more,
    and use part of 15 minutes and sometimes 5 minutes..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)