+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: The Right way of SCALPING.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well for me scalping only works that depends on the speed of implementation and closes the agreement that scalping is a strategy system that takes only a few pips of profit so that it can be consistent with the use of lots according to your money. Brokers will enter the market with the intention of catching a few pips as soon as possible and this is fast and thrilling at once. This type of trading is usually only used at that time from the technique of using 1Min graphics to 5Min charts and even without looking at charts at all like forex trading is not a daily job that you can millionaire on a temporary day So if you have to do scalping then you should try to have a good and fast internet connection to bette too. This is usually effective in volatile markets where prices swing up and down around the same point

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders must also make a technical analysis of a large time frame to find out better where the main trend will move so that you can use a scalping strategy safely with good money management than a scalper cannot be defined as someone who is only part time. get into the game only when he is sure to shoot We don't have much money to invest here so we also operate in a quiet market and not too much forex scalping makes it easy to use and I know some of their traders are always scalping and they are almost 80% successful . Scalping is the fastest method for a trader to make a profit and maybe I would say this also scalping is the fastest method for a trader to destroy a broker, especially Scalper brokers don't do medio or Long positions on the other hand they do small trades for the same pair in just one moreover for my opinion scalping is a system that takes a small profit like 10-15 pips per trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is very difficult, scalping all needs hard work and I think scalping that we have to run accurately and that is the most difficult strategy all requires a process and we must be able to control ourselves well and everything will be fine and with hard work we will succeed. and if you want to scalping no matter what indicator you are using, you better use trend lines or trend recognition then you are scalping only one direction following a trend, for example if the trend is bullish you only have to take long positions and avoid playing short positions because if prices continue riding you can still save

Member barokah will become famous soon enough barokah will become famous soon enough barokah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The longest is a few seconds to a few minutes! The main goal of scalpers is to get as many pips as much as they can throughout the busiest time of the day just because I know scalping means trading with short-term and always with 1Min available As long as the market is moving fast and we can open more positions in time shorter. But scalping is also risky if you lose money because of lack of risk management and the right way to peel in my opinion is to use indicators on a short time frame and they can trade with their chosen indicators or with what they have traded. It is important to place stop losses on all trades while scalping and closing all trades in a few minutes with any results available.

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is true that this is why it is very difficult to learn but even though it seems easy because it only requires a little time to trade using the scalping method so that trading scalping is one way to open many positions in one day and this must be done carefully and thoroughly because it leaves the market in a short time according to that to find out when the movement causes extreme news when the news is released, I suggest you to read all Sonyou will understand what to do and how and Because scalp is the best way to take profits in a short time, then we need use in the fast and low range that for scalping, traders must be very quick to catch trends and take advantage of them instead of scalping indeed profit at first but eventually all MCs are due to capital endurance and because if one bit will cause large losses because they use small pips to make a profit but we also have to be able to think quickly and cut losses quickly to

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to get quick money must use scalping strategies, scalping certainly requires all types of analysis not free from them and everyone thinks that on the contrary, scalping quick deals do not exceed 15 minutes and do not require analysis and when we get it we close this trade and open a trade others like this so Scalping is a way in which we can make profits in a short time. This is basically done without looking at the level to take advantage of the fast momentum hunt for a few pips. Traders using various methods are just that because scalping in forex trading is actually no better than a swing strategy, in fact the simplest of the simple scalping definitions is that it gets a profit from the small movements of currency pairs

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But a broker must have speed in analyzing the sign, moreover it requires a strategy and special ability to be able to do scalping with a trader doing several trades in one day well sometimes the market really gets trust that cannot be traded to me and is very annoying when that. The actions of people who don't know are also useless on the other hand, I can say that it is trading results such as Scalping, which is a system of trading the forex market with a lower time frame and with the use of high lot sizes with small pips that will make big profits and I personally prefer to use as an indicator for zigzag scalping, zigzag does it by repainting. but if it is used for scalping, zigzag has considerable accuracy, especially if it is combined with a trendline in the time period M5, very strong. we only need 2 pips per entry. I'm sure you will get a lot of profits

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can do that when the news is published that we can't take more than 5-10 pips from scalping in our trade to make money from scalping, not this technique is very dangerous if we don't master it like Scapling is basically the way in which traders are in reality Scalping is a process where traders take a small amount of profit per trade such as 15 to 20 pips and it is very easy to get this profit but to use a scalping strategy, traders must have very good knowledge of market position and good information about the strategy you are using but I My opinion is scalping is the risk and there are many opportunities to lose money I personally like scalping but I will ask myself 2-3 times before I do it because we can say that it is one of the fastest ways to lose your money so it's better to gowith long trade

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For scalping we have to make good trades and have to make targets for small trading pips and lots of lot sizes for a short time and in them we can make so much good money with this and this is to be good for everything and I think scalping strategies is a weapon to make money for smart traders, we must know about market character, currency conditions and fluctuating characters. If we know this condition well, we can make money with a scalp, because we know how to open a position and when to lock or close it

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ping which has a small amount to trade on the other side of scalping is the most important for a beginner as not all traders can use scalping strategies because almost everyone loses a lot on their trade because low breathing space for trading only covers very limited risks due to fashion fast that is connected to the opening / closing that is connected with the investment in the balance of the company that I agree with your opinion it would be better if the beginner does not do scalping because scalping requires fast and precise analysis and also requires experience. have deep market insight and really need to have knowledge about price movements. Scalping is not easy. I actually applied scalping to simple or possible financial emissions. Usually I actually do period trading methods. I took advantage of going on average with MACD in connection with my trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)