+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1342

Thread: The Right way of SCALPING.

Banned asmakhatun is on a distinguished road asmakhatun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalping certainly needs all kinds of psychotherapy is not inexact of them and everyone fermentation that the opposition scalping fast buckle does not exceed 15 proceedings and fewer do not say psychotherapy
    Vice verso, but I use Lingering with disconnectedness and condition reasoning is also used on the cast of the outstanding and then I do are a division of 15 transactions

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member somupriti is an unknown quantity at this point somupriti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not understand why to opt scalping when the SL option is available. Sl is more safe than scalping. So scalping is not ideal for Forex traders at the beginning and middle stage of competency. May be it is little favorable for experts but I will never advice it for beginners.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Engr68 is an unknown quantity at this point Engr68's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In Forex and similar markets, scalping refers to a trading style that could be well described with the following characteristics:

Short-time horizon; positions are to be liquidated in minutes or even seconds
    Large number of trades; often up to hundreds a day
    Highly leveraged positions to magnify small price changes
    Tight stops to limit the risk of unwanted market moves

Senior Member bablu156 is an unknown quantity at this point bablu156's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    th ank god
    he havent forem
    Ichen go now hequait theame
    mosha thomka ho thaman khea lrya
    foreant theame Ichen the he has goun e to jkme thear

Senior Member toyfur2 is on a distinguished road toyfur2's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is a discussion on Is scalping the best way to trade within the Technical Analysis forums, part of the Trading Methods ..There are many ways to trade forex and there are some ways that are more profitable than others. There is however, in my opinion, the fastest way to riches ...

Senior Member kismujas is an unknown quantity at this point kismujas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anoha View Post
    Scalping certainly needs all kinds of analysis is not free of them and everyone thought that the opposite scalping quick deal does not exceed 15 minutes and less do not require analysis
    Vice versa, but I use Bollinger with support and resistance analysis is also used on the frame of the great and then I do are a part of 15 minutes
    The buying and selling the foreign currency is done through the spread betting platform. In Forex trading terms and conditions are simple, you just have to betting on weather a value of currency pair is going high or low.

Junior Member lemurian is an unknown quantity at this point lemurian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for my scalping, i draw the channel lines or use software to draw it with automatically and this is useful to know support and resistance as my entry point and also exit point, and i combine it with Bollingerbands and stochastic and moving average too, but now i prefer to pay attention with only candlestick and support resistance only, this is simple but more profitable for my scalping

Member rashedul is an unknown quantity at this point rashedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping certainly needs all kinds of analysis is not independent of them and everyone thought that the opposition scalping intelligent accumulation does not surpass 15 transactions and fewer do not enjoin psychotherapy
    Evil versa, but I use Bollinger with living and condition reasoning is also utilized on the inclose of the major and then I do are a relation of 15 proceedings

Member lanre01 is on a distinguished road lanre01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nice strategy you highlited above, i believe it will produce a very nice result if traded with a very sound money management.

Member mikal is an unknown quantity at this point mikal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We think scalping is a very dangerous method of trading. For scalping a trader should have deep imminent of market and should have knowledge of price action. Cause anything can happen anytime in Forex market and a scalping trade may effect in loss in a short period.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)