+ Reply to Thread
Page 542 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 42 442 492 532 540 541 542 543 544 552 592 642 1042 1542 ... LastLast
Results 5,411 to 5,420 of 16315

Thread: Learning is better than Earning!!!

Senior Member devil20 is an unknown quantity at this point devil20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han gi app ki baat sahi ha ham k o forex trading main knowledge hasil karna chiye kioun k ager ham ko es ka knowledge ho ga to sahi baat ha ham ko es main profit bhi kafi ho ga es liye main bhi earnning se ziyada learning ko he tawaja deta houn ye bahot he ahm ha forex trading main es k bagher ap forex main profit nahi kama saktey ho

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zbgb is an unknown quantity at this point zbgb's Avatar
    Thanks
    M.D., Health Inspector of the New York Board of Health; author of "Hand-Book of Sanitary Information for House-holders," etc. 12mo. Cloth, $1.25. A COMPEND OF GEOLOGY. By

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sdfredfff is an unknown quantity at this point sdfredfff's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Writers in English Literature. Classified and arranged to meet the wants of Geographical Students, and the higher ****es of reading classes. 12mo. Cloth."Mr. Johonnot has made a

Banned calak is an unknown quantity at this point calak's Avatar
    Thanks
    YES i enjoy Forex trading . when i join Forex when i think its boring or stress work when i understand Forex then i enjoyed so much because Forex provide us many facility and chances we earn money and Forex provide new and interesting types of work so that i always enjoy Forex.
    You are right, practice really make us good in our trading but it is the experience that is most important for any trader to do good trading. You can rely on practice but after practice you need to improve your experience and then trade on the basis of your experience. When you get some success in your trading, then you confidence will boost up and that will help you greatly in your trading.

Banned 9000 is an unknown quantity at this point 9000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Online forex trading helps you speculate on the price movements in the global currency market. The values of currencies rise and fall in juxtaposition with each other, based on the national and international financial, political and economic status. The loss or profit potential has no difference if the value of .

Banned 8090 is an unknown quantity at this point 8090's Avatar
    Thanks
    In every business which we want to success we must be a need of some hard working. When we work hard and involve completely in any business we are successful in it. In Forex trading if any one want to success in easy way then he/she must be consult with experts and take tips about how to avoid from loss. If any one completely involve in the Forex trading there is easy to success in some time.

Banned kabullalkorasi is an unknown quantity at this point kabullalkorasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I judge the earning and learning is corresponding crucial to me. I average you came in forex to switch and earning some money, just? But for to do that concern you moldiness individual enough aptitude and noises. So, acquisition foremost and sign earning after that part. I imagine when we trading in sincere invoice in fact we solace acquisition.

Member sdfredfff is an unknown quantity at this point sdfredfff's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    make a great noise." At this moment, Gaffer Graybeard came in, and White-paw said, "Sir, I've learned what a mouse-trap is." "Ah! then," said the sage, "you've not seen the world in

Banned H55 is an unknown quantity at this point H55's Avatar
    Thanks
    confidence is very important in Forex trading but overconfidence is not good in Forex trading . i think , we do our work with self confidence they help us to make good decision about trading . through confidence we do our work better . if you want to get confidence for trading you use demo account where you can make our self perfect for trading .

Banned V13 is an unknown quantity at this point V13's Avatar
    Thanks
    g han ye tenoo cheezay bohat he important hain forex trading may in kay bagair agay jana muskil hai kiu kay jab tak insan khud kuch nai seekhta tou koi dosra usay kuch nai seekha saktah agar ap khud acha paray gayn tou exams mau success full ho gayn so khud passion kay sath kam karayn or pir profit bi bana ga.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 542 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 42 442 492 532 540 541 542 543 544 552 592 642 1042 1542 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (57)