+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 193 593 1093 ... LastLast

Thread: Learning is better than Earning!!!

Banned sifi is an unknown quantity at this point sifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kimo586 View Post
    actually its a quote that first learn and then earn because when some one learn something about anything then he/she wanted to earn also so its been
    the mistakes in the future trades. So we should learn from all the mistakes we make.
    it is no doubt in this profitable business learning is very important in forex trading and we need to know that if we can trade with discipline then we can easily get success, but we need to learn the technical and fundamental analysis of the market and have to trade with discipline only.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naso is an unknown quantity at this point naso's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dear in this forex trading business I do think learning and earning both are important, but we have to make sure learning comes first and goes with trading at the same time, so many traders are loosing money and not trying to learn and keep investing and loosing their precious money which is really bad.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sifi is an unknown quantity at this point sifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think when trading in forex business we need to learn the forex trading and we need to trade with proper understanding of the market and if we can trade with proper discipline only then we can make money; we need to learn the technical and fundamental analysis of the market.

Banned galy is an unknown quantity at this point galy's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear my bro it is no doubt in trading forex earning is as important as learning for me. both earning and learning is important because if we can't earn money, we wont trade again, but when we can earn money, we will have a strong willing to learn more and more about this market

Banned naso is an unknown quantity at this point naso's Avatar
    Thanks
    in the forex trading I personally prefer learning is the better than earnings in the forex market becus forex is a learnable business so we should learn frist the thinking to earn money from the market so it is very nessecry to learn and gain knowledg about forex business .

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji forex ke business me trader ache se learn aur knwledge banaleta hai to uske baad he wo market me kaam kar sakta hai,esme trader ko sirf learn se he acha earn ho sakenga esliye trader ko apna hard work karna hoga..

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    Absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that learning is the most important thing and fun things since you get to acquire knowledge, skills and experience over time and after which you can use the same in the demo account to confirm whether its working, if it does work then you are free to use it in the real account and make a lot of money with it for as long as you so wish to.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well naturally, my dear, in fact I do consider that one is better than the other and that is when you learning is more important than having earning that is when you trading you have to make sure that you know what you are doing for you to get the desired results so learning became more important than earnings

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bilkul dear mein aap ki bat se agree karta hon k hamen forex trading mein hamen earning ki importance learning ki importance kam hai dear hamen chaye k hamen forex trading mein learning karna chaye market ko

Member bosslady is an unknown quantity at this point bosslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very true, learning is the best thing that can ever happen to you when it comes to forex trading, this is what determines what a traders you will become over time but you have to make it a daily habit and also invest time into the demo account for practicing purposes all the time to sharpen your skills and better yourself wholly as a forex trader.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 193 593 1093 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (57)