+ Reply to Thread
Page 642 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 142 542 592 632 640 641 642 643 644 652 692 742 1142 ... LastLast
Results 6,411 to 6,420 of 16315

Thread: Learning is better than Earning!!!

Senior Member uzma.mukhtar is on a distinguished road uzma.mukhtar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han learning is best than earning kyun k forex me hme boht ziada earning k lye learning ki boht zrorat hoti hy kyun k forex aik boht bra online business hy is me money boht hasil hota hy is lye hme chahy k hm demo py br br practice kr k forex k bara me learning hasil kren aur money earn kren

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member NASRI is an unknown quantity at this point NASRI's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact, learning is the key to win. But how would be the best in what ways? Our goal is to gain foreign currency trading for this we need to do to learn.Therefore, learning is the first step toward earning. Success for all

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned eman301 is an unknown quantity at this point eman301's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear mary khayl mai yeh dono hi bohat zrori hain but phely hamy learning ke zrort haiy or yeh forex tread ka work hamry laye dono hi kam karta haiy is say ham learn bhi hoty our earning bhi achi lety hain daer yeh work itna acha hay k ham ak time ma dono mai faida uthaty hain learn bhi hoty hain our achi earning bhi hasil krty hain

Senior Member blueman768 is an unknown quantity at this point blueman768's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear sir No learn no earn. If learn and earn knowledge u can earn more money. So 1st u learn and earn knowledge total forex u can earn. No learning may be u loss everything ur invest.

Senior Member hazara66 is an unknown quantity at this point hazara66's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Money garner Forex trading then we bonk to do the occupation, and to do the change then we staleness learn and know how to pee a clear and minimize the decline in interchange. No acquisition about Forex and unresolved a genuine account trading you must be alter money as the Forex industry requires rattling neat reasoning skills.

Senior Member aqeel12345 is an unknown quantity at this point aqeel12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is market where learning is a continous process and it does not stop any time any weyar and at werey any level beceuse in several month a new bio only able to trade in cent accunte so imagine for making money it requires a reasonable time to b spent on

Member masdarfx is an unknown quantity at this point masdarfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anwar View Post
    in the forex trading business we have to learn because learning is very important for us, we would not have the knowledge without learning. Sometimes luck can indeed save us but we should not expect luck because luck is very rare. so we have to learn forex trading.
    of course sir, learning is a form of business, every new trader must learn to start this business so that they have the right trading strategy and understand how trade is good, as a trader should we have to understand that the risks of trading in the forex market is to lose money that we invest into the trading account. so I think learning is a good alternative to be able to make forex as a productive source of income

Senior Member Yousaf.2013 is an unknown quantity at this point Yousaf.2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Buddy,
    According to my point of view, as far as i think so about this business, i think so that the learning is much much more better than the earning. According to my point of view, both of these things i.e; earning and learning are directly linked with the each other. I mean to say that if we have some of the very very good learning capabilities, we will definitely become much much more capable of working in a much more better manner and also at the same time earn much more than what we earn at the present. I think so that this thing " Learning " is the most important and very basic of all the things in this business. And, not only in this business field,but, in any category of the world. It is the learning that tells us that why we failed during our trading. And, now what should we do in the future, in-order, to avoid our those mistakes and failures. Learning may be termed as the " Backbone " of this business.
    Therefore, i will fully agree with you that it is absolutely the " Learning " that is much much more better than the earning, because this earning will help us in improving the earning ....................

Senior Member mdmuktarali is an unknown quantity at this point mdmuktarali's Avatar
    Thanks
    But i feel that's true if we tend to pursue profits in forex. as a result of i feel we will learn to try to to whereas following profits. why ought to perpetually learn however don't turn out, the higher it turn outs a fashionable whereas deepening their information or learn daan produce.

Senior Member newtrade is an unknown quantity at this point newtrade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Learn about forex trading is indeed better than us just active continuously tried a quick way to earn money in forex trading. By learning about forex trading, then we'll be more to know about forex trading, and understand how to get profit from forex trading. But it is in the pity some people just do not want to take the time to learn, so that they get the losses after losses.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 642 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 142 542 592 632 640 641 642 643 644 652 692 742 1142 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (57)