+ Reply to Thread
Page 621 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 121 521 571 611 619 620 621 622 623 631 671 721 1121 1621 ... LastLast
Results 6,201 to 6,210 of 16315

Thread: Learning is better than Earning!!!

Senior Member bmwlover is an unknown quantity at this point bmwlover's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello everyone , not only newbies in forex are thinking only at earning , all forex traders think so , and it is true that most new forex traders lose their capital because the lack of experience , because every new trader should learn forex well and trade in a demo account to avoid losing money as much as he can , also he should practice in the demo account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member faceko is an unknown quantity at this point faceko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    rue that most of the trader in forex market emphasis on earning than want to be rich overnight without any ,esult most of the newcomer are loser in our learning first time then earning will be automatically done.true. When we make losses in forex trading the cause sue to which we make loss. And try to remove the mistakes in the future trades. So we should learn from all the mistakes we make.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lajer147 is an unknown quantity at this point lajer147's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Learning is more imoportant because earning depends upon learning. when you are afraid you exit the trade to make profit for you so i think i can advice traders to to have enough equityl

Banned divo is an unknown quantity at this point divo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well I completely agree with you. You need to learn before you earn It is not possible literally to continue earning in forex without learning. Even gamblers will need to learn the rules of the game they are about to play before they embark on it..Happy trading, my friend.

Senior Member jolodot is an unknown quantity at this point jolodot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is clear how the trade that we should know and aham how market conditions itself other than that in the trade we also must be good in analyzing and predicting where the market direction right

Senior Member Repon is an unknown quantity at this point Repon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think This is true, that the best thing I have learned I am a Forex is a capital management, everyone wants to become rich in one night without fatigue or education, so as you said that the majority of beginners lose their account because they covet..,/...,.,.,,/,.

Banned jawa blash is an unknown quantity at this point jawa blash's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes dear i'm agree along together using u the traders could earn the money if these learn the trading that will will be the higher regarding the traders to success within the trading and earn the money within the trading

Member amir amir is an unknown quantity at this point amir amir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its true forex trading mein ya life ke kisi b aur field mein successful honay k leye humesha kisi b dosri chiz se zyada important hoti hai jitna zyada hum learn krein ge hum success k karib hotay jaain ge aur aaj kal success k leye bohat zroori hai k insan khud ko modern information aur knowledge k saath up to date rakhay.

Senior Member conod is an unknown quantity at this point conod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello friend. In my opinion,It is not possible literally to continue earning in forex without learning. Even gamblers will need to learn the rules of the game they are about to play before they embark on it. .Good pips, bro.

Senior Member rajkumar1991 is an unknown quantity at this point rajkumar1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    learing to hume khoob karna chahiy jitna hum learnig me dyaan denge utna hi humare ly acha mai jayda se jayda learning me dyaan dena chahta hun mai koi bhi mistake nhi karna chahta hun iss field me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 621 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 121 521 571 611 619 620 621 622 623 631 671 721 1121 1621 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (57)