+ Reply to Thread
Page 581 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 81 481 531 571 579 580 581 582 583 591 631 681 1081 1581 ... LastLast
Results 5,801 to 5,810 of 16315

Thread: Learning is better than Earning!!!

Banned sahil is an unknown quantity at this point sahil's Avatar
    Thanks
    jitni zeyada ap posting karo gy utni he zeada bounus mily ga.y earning ke baat kar rahay hain tu dear app iss main kise bhee section main post karian or thread ka jawab dain iss asy app ko acha bonus hasil ho jay ga or app iss par kaam karnay say hamain faida hi hoo ga dear app bonus kay liya post per comment karian bass.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member king117 is an unknown quantity at this point king117's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g yahe kaha jata ha that the best thing I have learned I am a Forex is a capital management, everyone wants to become rich in one night without fatigue or education, so as you said that the majority of beginners lose their account because they covet ho sakta ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jaantoqeer is an unknown quantity at this point jaantoqeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes the learning is also necessary as the earning. we should not pay attention only on the earning we should keep in mind that we have to learn also with the earning. so by learning we can become professional to earn more.

Senior Member muhammad umair jutt is an unknown quantity at this point muhammad umair jutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my dear i think learning is a better thing than earning so i think this is a best business and this is a best for another all business and i think this is a best business for students and girls and boys so if we are like this business and this is a very profitable business and we are can at work very easily so this is a best and this is a relax-able business for other business so this is a useful and comfortable and best for other.
    ";";";";";.F W A J.;";";";"

Banned suzon008 is an unknown quantity at this point suzon008's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes it is true learning is better then earning ,ap good learn k bina good earn nahi kar sakta hay ,and so forex pe kam kar nay k liya good learn ka bohot joruri and becasue forex is risky business and last i can say learning is better then earning.

Senior Member nini is an unknown quantity at this point nini's Avatar
    Thanks
    A trader should have a few great understanding of trading in order to make profit from trade. They would like strategies that could be powerful by his analyse then he will build profit. But prior to learning these a trader can not build profit all times from here.

Senior Member Jesika is an unknown quantity at this point Jesika's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex learning is very needed of Forex trading it's very real trading business in the Forex marketing learning is very better then earning start by trading business most and most needed by learning that is most easily successful trader with Forex trading.

Senior Member qasim.chaudhary is an unknown quantity at this point qasim.chaudhary's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i totally agree with it that learning is better than earning and when you will learn and gain knowledge than you will be able to earn so learning is very important in every part of life and as you learn than you will be successful in life and you will earn more and more so learn first.

Banned Mohamed Mahmoud is an unknown quantity at this point Mohamed Mahmoud's Avatar
    Thanks
    by the good knowledge we can do better and for the forex trade need good skill and by the good skill we will be do and this is the best one for make money by the forex trade make money easy so by the good experienced all is possible and also is the best place for make money

Senior Member digimon is on a distinguished road digimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree, Learning is much better than earning, as a result of for myself knowledge is that the necessary thinks, If i've a lot of knowledge concerning forex market I can get earning simply from it, So improving my knowledge is a lot of necessary than improving my earning.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 581 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 81 481 531 571 579 580 581 582 583 591 631 681 1081 1581 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (57)