+ Reply to Thread
Page 452 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 352 402 442 450 451 452 453 454 462 502 552 952 1452 ... LastLast
Results 4,511 to 4,520 of 16315

Thread: Learning is better than Earning!!!

Senior Member merina is an unknown quantity at this point merina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you can also right that learning is better that earning but bro responsibilities makes you to earn and learn also so i am also a student i can learn and also earn from forex trading and i can love this business very much

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member forex4earn is an unknown quantity at this point forex4earn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that the best thing I have learned I am a Forex is a capital management. try to make money without having much knowledge this makes them to loose money as the Forex market requires very good analysis skills. but it's better if we want to learn first to be able to generate profits and minimize losses in forex trading before you do it with real accounts. learning first and start earning after that point. I think when we trading in real account in fact we still learning.........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member usman98 is an unknown quantity at this point usman98's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes why not learning is better than earning becouse that if you learn some thing than you earn some things. every one learn to handl the business and gain more and more profit.

Senior Member Humayun_21 is an unknown quantity at this point Humayun_21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i agree with you that learning is better than earning because if a when i loss some money its occur for my wrong decision .after losing a know what was fault and i gather some knowledge.so learning is better than earning.

Member LubnaManzoor is an unknown quantity at this point LubnaManzoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every one has right to become rich with his/her capabilities and skills. But all people wants to become rich, only those gets success which gets proper knowledge and education. Capital management is important for everyone. It is possible we don't get any money or profit in start of business. it's also possible that we may loose money but we have to survive. We have to think actively.

Member limoorehan is an unknown quantity at this point limoorehan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    100% jab ap kisi b profession k bare mai learning karte ho chahe wo forex ho ya koi aur profession... learning se aik tu ap mai confidance aata hy dosra ap ko ache aur bure ki tameez aati hy... k ap k liy kon c cheez thek hy aur kon c ghalt, kiya cheez karne se ap profit earn kar sakte ho aur kis cheez se loss ho ga,,,

Senior Member ANDY is an unknown quantity at this point ANDY's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han bilkul learn is better then earning or ham kisi b kam kerny see phly os kam ko learn kerty hai or pher wo kam kerty hai esi terha ham forex pe trading kerny se phly es ko lern kerty hai...

Senior Member asim007 is on a distinguished road asim007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes our earning depend on learning if we learn properly then definitly we will trade better and that will help us to make good profit if we will trade without learning we can loose money.

Senior Member usmanq is an unknown quantity at this point usmanq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilqul ap jo b kam kare to ous k bare me ap ko is ke samaje hone chahiay ous kam k bare me ap ne traning le ho tub ja kar ous kam me ap kamiab hote ho is he tarha forex me b ap ko learn karna chahiaay is se ap ko market our trand ka pta hoga our ap achi trade kar sakhte hay warna ap loss hi karo gay

Banned zahid123 is an unknown quantity at this point zahid123's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes foreex me hamray liy sub se best and better larnig he ha jis me ham easy se trade kar k bad me income kama ksty han or 1 achy trade ban skty han forex me easy se

+ Reply to Thread
Page 452 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 352 402 442 450 451 452 453 454 462 502 552 952 1452 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (57)