+ Reply to Thread
Page 203 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 253 303 703 1203 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 16315

Thread: Learning is better than Earning!!!

Member imen12 is an unknown quantity at this point imen12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi freinds yes of course learning is more better than earning because if you haven t knowledge and experience about this business you can t trade with success so good luck for any trader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rocks123 is an unknown quantity at this point rocks123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex market main learning karni padti hai tabhi hum good trading decision le sakte hai.forex business main learning earning se badhkar hai kunki agar aap ke pass market ka proper knowledge aur trading strategy hai toh aap next time trading karke profit earn kar sakte hai.
    if you like my post then Hits Thanks

Junior Member manso is an unknown quantity at this point manso's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    both are important. Inevitably, the motivation that brought so many people jump into the trading is motivated to achieve major gains in a short time. Learning and Earning is very important to be able to motivate a trader to continue to

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Umer Farooq is an unknown quantity at this point Umer Farooq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes learning is the only key which will unlock the earning.it is mandatory in all type of business but it is only life line in forex trading.we have to learn the techniques and then try to develop an objective trading strategy and then go for earning.

Senior Member gin is an unknown quantity at this point gin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, actually I also do believe in learn, we will be able to add insight and skill in trading. learning will make us the know how and the rules of the trade, and we will also know the risks in trading. good learning we become able to produce skilled and merchants will be able to generate profits in the trade

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji forex ke business me trader jabb takk learn nahi karleta hai wo yahan kaam nahi kar sakta,yahan trader ko achhe se sabb learn karna hoga wo ess business me jetna jada mehnat karenga uske liye ye business utna he achha hoga..

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well my dear I agree with you and I think that if we still learn trading it is better if we focus only on the subject, do not be too tempted by the big profit gains. to learn then we will understand what we must do, in order to obtain profit safely and well. if we do in a hurry, then the result is usually a mess.

Senior Member zani is an unknown quantity at this point zani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear personally to me I do consider that learning is the best way to trading, because forex so complated therefore, you must learn everyday, i know that and i believe that i will must all my life before i can be come a millionaire.we should learning, after that we can earning.

Member pakistaniopn is an unknown quantity at this point pakistaniopn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Learning always leads to earning. The process of learning forex is not as simple as others are, Here learner need to much concentration and preactice and lot of tecnicalities involved.

Banned minok is an unknown quantity at this point minok's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes dear personally to me I do consider that by learning we can improve and make a progress in terms of profit, but if we only rely on earnings, so our income will remain unchanged. so its better if you always keep learning..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 203 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 253 303 703 1203 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (57)