+ Reply to Thread
Page 1612 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 612 1112 1512 1562 1602 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1622 ... LastLast
Results 16,111 to 16,120 of 16315

Thread: Learning is better than Earning!!!

Junior Member sspences1989 is an unknown quantity at this point sspences1989's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkul sahi huma trading ma earning sa ziyada sekhna ki zarorat ha kyun ka Forex ma trading ka liya is ka bara ma knowledge hona bohat zarori ha kyun ka agr huma is ka bara ma knowledge ho ga tu hum Forex ma ziyada profit kar ska ga nahi tu huma is ma kafi ziyada loss ho skta ha

I think learning is better than earning

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member mnf is an unknown quantity at this point mnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex when we lost our money that means we learn something and we never do it again so learning is better then earning and by learning we will earn automatically like in forex every trader learn his lost and after that he earn from his experienced.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a hard investment, the first i think we must learn nonstop about forex , then i think that we must trade forex everyday to gain the experience, but the key to success is we must use the low leverage and trade careful, i hope that you will success with your trading.

Junior Member greenish is an unknown quantity at this point greenish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i anticipate acquirements is something actual import. Since the market altitude are alteration frequently we should apperceive how to assay the bazaar from altered aspects.

Member penjualdolar is on a distinguished road penjualdolar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bharat23 View Post
    That's true that the more we learn forex trading the more we can able to understand the market carefully and can able to make a large profit through it and just avoid your greed which is the main thing from which we get into a loss and once you able to trade carefully then you can be more profitable .
    yes you are right, the more you learn and practice, then increasing our skills and we will increasingly understand the forex market, so we can get the maximum profit.

Junior Member Ksal33m is an unknown quantity at this point Ksal33m's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee haan ager app kuch zindagi main kuch panaa chatey hain tu app ko kuch khona b parta hay. aur meray naasdeeq earning say zeeyeda tajurba important hain. kyun jab app kay pass tajurba hoga tu duniya app ki khader karey gee aur phir waqat kay sath sath app ki earning b increase honey lagi gee. forex market main b jo big fish hain woh earning say zeeyeda learing ki hay tabhi ajj woh kise muqaam per hain.

Member golpo20 is on a distinguished road golpo20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will be accept anyone. We all know in which currency trading will be be determined by know-how about foreign exchange. Many people deal with reduction because the commence currency trading with no know-how about it. So in the event anybody need to gain make money from foreign exchange company he or she must attain know-how about it.

Senior Member jakir0079 is on a distinguished road jakir0079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is universal true learning is better than earning. I think without learning no traders can success in Forex trade. I think if you want to success in Forex trade then you must be learn first. If you have enough knowledge, good experience, good strategy on trading then you must be success and earn good profit.

Member bharat23 is an unknown quantity at this point bharat23's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by marjuck View Post
    it's true that most of the trader in forex market emphasis on earning than learning. they want to be rich overnight without any hardworking. as a result most of the newcomer are loser in forex. if we emphasis on our learning first time then earning will be automatically done.

so i think every forex trader should be more serious their learning than earning at first. what do you think?
    That's true that the more we learn forex trading the more we can able to understand the market carefully and can able to make a large profit through it and just avoid your greed which is the main thing from which we get into a loss and once you able to trade carefully then you can be more profitable .

Member shemozz is an unknown quantity at this point shemozz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am totally with you education is better than gain ...._ There is an old saying do not give me a fish, but I taught me how hunted ...._ If you learning become able to make a profit easily ...._

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1612 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 612 1112 1512 1562 1602 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1622 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (57)