+ Reply to Thread
Page 1584 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 584 1084 1484 1534 1574 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1594 ... LastLast
Results 15,831 to 15,840 of 16315

Thread: Learning is better than Earning!!!

Banned Sabbirbd is on a distinguished road Sabbirbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    In forex trade , first learning and then trading , this best for all . If any one want to trade in forex then he need to more learn about forex trade . then start your trade .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned forexboot is an unknown quantity at this point forexboot's Avatar
    Thanks
    theek kaha ap ne pehle me be ye sochta tha ke forex market ko seekhe begair hi join kar ke profit kamaya ja sakta hai magar is me ane ke bad pata chaala ke is ko seekhe begair guzaara nahi hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ndm is on a distinguished road ndm's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes no doubt in that learning is better then earning in any case due to any reason you losses your money but at the same time you have learnt a lesson then that loss is better then that of having profit but dont know the reason behind that

Member taqiniazi will become famous soon enough taqiniazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes ofcorse learning is better than earning. because if you want to earn more then you also learn more about the business that you choos for earning. so learning is the key of earning
    I Know I Shouldnt But Sometimes I Still Think About You And Wish Things Were Different.

Banned Fahad is on a distinguished road Fahad's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i am agree with your this statement, learning is the only thing to earn, but i think only learning is not enough in the forex market , we should have to also do practical in demo account

Member esporti is on a distinguished road esporti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    im agree, im using twice time in learning looking for books and specially im looking for the news is the most important for me

Banned SUMON is an unknown quantity at this point SUMON's Avatar
    Thanks
    The process of learning forex is not as simple as others are, Here learner need to much concentration and preactice and lot of tecnicalities involved. i think every forex trader should be more serious their learning than earning at first.so earning a profit is the goal and learn is the way to achieve it. Earning and Learning, both can be done simultaneously.

Senior Member resonance is an unknown quantity at this point resonance's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes new member must focus on learning and increasing his/her knowledge in forex as me a new member i too had a loss in satrting invested a huge without thinking much, so better learn it experience and less play game,if you can play in forex demo account with virtual currency if u are doing better then come in live or else learn and practice more and more and you will surel get it

Member hanna is an unknown quantity at this point hanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes,I think it.learning is better.I also think experience is more better for earning.
    So every trader must be important learn and experience.We can gather more and more from online many website.

Member hiko is an unknown quantity at this point hiko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the earning and learning is same important to me. I mean you came in forex to trade and earning some money, right? But for to do that matter you must have enough capability and knowledge. So, learning first and start earning after that point. I think when we trading in real account in fact we still learning learning to discipline , MM and other

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1584 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 584 1084 1484 1534 1574 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1594 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (57)