+ Reply to Thread
Page 1557 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 557 1057 1457 1507 1547 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1567 1607 ... LastLast
Results 15,561 to 15,570 of 16315

Thread: Learning is better than Earning!!!

Member Gurufx is an unknown quantity at this point Gurufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Md.Rokibul View Post
    yes of course i am totally agree with your opinion that learning is more important than earning,because i think your knowledge can be your capital if you use more capital you can earn more,thanks lot.
    We cant stop learning here because its need long time to success here, every trader that he must be focus mostly attention to the learning and invest money on the basis of experience. When we want to earn enough in short time then we suffer loss at first.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member adji is an unknown quantity at this point adji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I guess if we Done enough with with demo Forex and then come in the real Forex world, then i think our risk gone in very low position. So everyone please fast learn the work properly then come and join. Then you can get a good profit....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member queen is an unknown quantity at this point queen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Learning is important. Very important. I would never deny that.Learning can quickly and easily become a self-indulgent addiction in the information age that deters us from the action required for any level of success.

Banned SAEED is an unknown quantity at this point SAEED's Avatar
    Thanks
    Without learning earning is not possible.So at first learning is must.If u learn forex goodly you can do forex smoothly.Learn then come to action.

Senior Member Md.Rokibul is an unknown quantity at this point Md.Rokibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course i am totally agree with your opinion that learning is more important than earning,because i think your knowledge can be your capital if you use more capital you can earn more,thanks lot.

Member Kalathiya Kishan is an unknown quantity at this point Kalathiya Kishan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Learning first before earning. You can't earn if you don't know how to trade profitably.

Junior Member theboy2226 is on a distinguished road theboy2226's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think you are right learning is better than earning because when you learn you will make more money and you will avoid loss .trading wothout knowledge may work for you a couple of times but it is much better to trade when you know every thing about the market so that you will be always ready and nothing catches you by surprise

Member challenger ab is an unknown quantity at this point challenger ab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think learning is better because with learning you feel your mind open and smart and you find your skills increased and the way of trading changed to better than past because learning make you face any problems and make you know the good point and bad trade and avoid it

Banned abmalek69 is an unknown quantity at this point abmalek69's Avatar
    Thanks
    i also agree with marjuk bro. at first we need to learn forex very well then trade in real account. many newcomer in forex without knowledge about forex and they lost there investment. so at first learning about forex then trade.

Banned sarkerch is an unknown quantity at this point sarkerch's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my personal experience i say that learning is the best than to earn money because without learning enough about trade market no possible to earn money along time but sometime it's a possible but not that long time

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1557 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 557 1057 1457 1507 1547 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1567 1607 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (57)