+ Reply to Thread
Page 1521 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 521 1021 1421 1471 1511 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1531 1571 1621 ... LastLast
Results 15,201 to 15,210 of 16315

Thread: Learning is better than Earning!!!

Banned clark kent will become famous soon enough clark kent's Avatar
    Thanks
    well, learning is not better than earning but learning is necessary for earning, If you'll not learn how will you earn? Without learning no one can become successful in Forex trading !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Mungkin Tukang Scam is an unknown quantity at this point Mungkin Tukang Scam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most of the newcomers in the forex is a loser, it's because they have the wrong idea. here we have to try hard. takes experience and practice to get consistent profits, and it's not easy. in forex should we not expect a huge profit in a short time, it will make us lose everything.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned SAMIYA NOOR NOVA will become famous soon enough SAMIYA NOOR NOVA will become famous soon enough SAMIYA NOOR NOVA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by marjuck View Post
    it's true that most of the trader in forex market emphasis on earning than learning. They want to be rich overnight without any hardworking. As a result most of the newcomer are loser in forex. If we emphasis on our learning first time then earning will be automatically done.

So i think every forex trader should be more serious their learning than earning at first. What do you think?
    yes ithink so that learning is better than earning in forex trading..we have to gather a vast knowledge in forex trading and than we may open demo account.we may practice in this demo account at least 3 months and than can open our real account and can trade than...so before trade we have to learn a lot...

Junior Member raju1984 is an unknown quantity at this point raju1984's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it is true that learning is better than earning.because you cane make profit small amount without learning or without experience it is fewer time.so you may be loss also for long time if you not learn about forex.for continue earn you must gain learn about forex.

Senior Member ZohaibAli1984 is an unknown quantity at this point ZohaibAli1984's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No i don't think so that learning is better than earning q k yahan hr koi pesa kmanany k lye hi study krta he. hr kisi ka first preference better job find krna hi hota he islye aj kal k hisab se earning ziada important he.

Member hiba is an unknown quantity at this point hiba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's true that most of the trader in forex market emphasis on earning than learning. they want to be rich overnight without any hardworking. as a result most of the newcomer are loser in forex. if we emphasis on our learning first time then earning will be automatically done.

so i think every forex trader should be more serious their learning than earning at first. what do you think?

thank you friends for this excellent topic,
    in my opinion, if you want to earn from Forex trading you must have enough capability and knowledge. for this reason ,i say learning first and start earning after that point. I think when we trading in real account in fact we still learning. good luck

Senior Member ranim is an unknown quantity at this point ranim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is true, that the best thing I have learned I am a Forex is a capital management, everyone wants to become rich in one night without fatigue or education, and so i think every forex trader should be more serious their learning than earning at first. what do you think?

Banned wantrich is an unknown quantity at this point wantrich's Avatar
    Thanks
    it's true that most of the trader in forex market emphasis on earning than learning. they want to be rich overnight without any hardworking. as a result most of the newcomer are loser in forex. if we emphasis on our learning first time then earning will be automatically done.

so i think every forex trader should be more serious their learning than earning at first. what do you think?
    Learning is very necessary for trading in the forex market, we can not earn if we don't have a lot of knowledge about it. So i think that we must learn about it first, after that we can earn in this market but i manot sure about that.

Senior Member Lia is an unknown quantity at this point Lia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by boy1 View Post
    yes dear it is the better for the traders to learn the trading and that is the key of the success in the trading that is the good for the traders to earn the money in the trading
    I agree with you that learning is a good part in this business for us to learn the trade so that we will be able to grow in this trade became a successful merchant and will be successful in this trade

Member boy1 is an unknown quantity at this point boy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear it is the better for the traders to learn the trading and that is the key of the success in the trading that is the good for the traders to earn the money in the trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1521 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 521 1021 1421 1471 1511 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1531 1571 1621 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (57)