+ Reply to Thread
Page 121 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 171 221 621 1121 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 16315

Thread: Learning is better than Earning!!!

Senior Member ghan is an unknown quantity at this point ghan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that learning is the basic step is forex, without learning you cannot do this business, because it is a riskiest business, you can learn it from different sources like, by visiting different websites, blogs , groups and also by watching videos and by reading articles etc, so keep it up, because earning is only possible by learning.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that learning is a step on the road to success in trading. The trader is more likely to have a good trading when has studied and tried different strategies discarding the least effective. Investors should never stop learning from their mistakes and must fight against uncertainty.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member trendfx is an unknown quantity at this point trendfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, obviously I I clearly think yes it’s right that forex market me kam start karne se pahle hame uske bare me jayda se jayda learn karna chahiye jisse ki hum es business ke bare me good knoweldge hasil kar sake uske bad ek demo per uske bare me pratice karke dekh le ki hum us kam ko karne ke liye perfact ho chuke hai ki nahi.

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,667 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko must hy kah woh Forex Trading kay learning earning krny sy pehly kia kry aor Forex Trading sy earning easily ho jay gy jb Forex Trader ko Trading krny ka thik andaza ho ga aor Trader ko Trading right way sy krna a jay ga

Member raj_ is an unknown quantity at this point raj_'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no any opportunity to make profit without learning a huge knowledge in Forex. We need more experience about trading to do well in Forex trading. So learning is very important in Forex. and there is no any option to become success without learning. So learn, learn and more learn.

Senior Member ghan is an unknown quantity at this point ghan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that learning is better than earning .At the first time if you try to earning money then you can be lost all of your money within short time and leave the Forex field earlier ,so if you learning the business very well then you can be earning money easily for the next time and be successful.

Member santoo is an unknown quantity at this point santoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In long term, learning could be a really profitable assets in our trading. we could never expect that we would individual a fix earning in forex apiece day, so when we don't suggest any make, we could use it to acquire writer or try to tweak our actual strategy, who experience you give alter acquire better mounting.

Member jalilou is an unknown quantity at this point jalilou's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my view i think that the quality of learning, should be more important than learning itself! After that, it is necessary to move to the implementation phase, which involves making the most longtemp possible on a demo account and not think, no time to switch, so soon to the real account.

Member hasnain123 is on a distinguished road hasnain123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its totally true mere khyal se ap ne bilkul thek kaha jab tak hamari learning strong ni hoge hamari trading ka koi faida ni ha so sab se pehle hamen learn karna chahiye us k bad ham apni marzi se earn kar sakte hen

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    learning is higher than earning particularly if i dont recognize something regarding one thing then i cant apply it to firmly real life. thus it will just be higher to firmly learn and then it will just be perfect to firmly earn by applying the learnings.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 121 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 171 221 621 1121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (57)