+ Reply to Thread
Page 1141 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 141 641 1041 1091 1131 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1151 1191 1241 ... LastLast
Results 11,401 to 11,410 of 16315

Thread: Learning is better than Earning!!!

Banned xoazhar1 is an unknown quantity at this point xoazhar1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think learning is something very import. Since the market conditions are changing frequently we should know how to analyze the market from different aspects . Because then only we can analyze the market better. Knowledge is the power.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned usmankik786 is an unknown quantity at this point usmankik786's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i think learning is better than earning mery khayl se ager hum pehly seekhy gy nai to earn kesy karin gy mery khayl se forex ko pehly complete learn karna chahye phir demo account bna k is me ptactice karni chaye so join the forex with complete learn

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member freepeng is on a distinguished road freepeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your statement is very nice, "Learning is better than earning!" a word that has many meanings, I understand here that we had better study hard in foreign exchange than we are spending money. scattering squander our money we can make in the forex capital, this capital we traded, we apply the concepts we've learned before

Member bombastic is on a distinguished road bombastic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A trader who is certainly prolific professional trader already, and therefore as a beginner I chose to learn to trade forex, good and profitable. because I hope one day that will improve trading skills with emphasis on learning in the beginner.

Senior Member subrahmanyam is on a distinguished road subrahmanyam's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes my friend learning is better than the earning because with out any knowledge we dont do any risk work i mean Forex trading now days learning is so simple by the many websites are available in the internet

Junior Member medmed86 is an unknown quantity at this point medmed86's Avatar
    Thanks
    This number is easy to actually happen, but depends on the trader himself from several aspects, most important of which is the intelligence own, education and experience to deal with the course of things wisely and effectively in order to reach this number or higher than that

Senior Member L2L is an unknown quantity at this point L2L's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think, earning is more important than learning
    you can learn by earning

Banned Asad Rafiq Razvi is an unknown quantity at this point Asad Rafiq Razvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Must important is learning all of the for you. aap ko chahye ka aap forex pa jab ayen to ashi trah learning ka bad ayen kunkah aap ko successful hone ka lye ashi trah educated hona pare ga forex about. ager aap study nahi karen ga to aap apna time waste kar dain ga aur aap ko kuch hasil nahi hoga. aap ko earning ka lye learn karna pare ga.

Senior Member woi is on a distinguished road woi's Avatar
    Thanks
    i always find learnig to be very interesting when it comes to trading in the market learning is better that earninng oops learning is that foundation to a better earning that way i find learning good.

Banned unluckytheif is an unknown quantity at this point unluckytheif's Avatar
    Thanks
    you are righe i get some investor, they begin dealing with trial and the down payment more than 6000$, they publish their successful consideration epidermis taken. but if they business on actual investment with low cash i wish they missing their consideration. so need to understand excellent..............

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1141 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 141 641 1041 1091 1131 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1151 1191 1241 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (57)