+ Reply to Thread
Page 1103 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 103 603 1003 1053 1093 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1113 1153 1203 1603 ... LastLast
Results 11,021 to 11,030 of 16315

Thread: Learning is better than Earning!!!

Banned flowernight is an unknown quantity at this point flowernight's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is always better for us to learn forex well than we investing our money first time we do forex trading. When we have good skill to trade, automatically we can earn money from the market. But if we directly investing our money in forex when we still immature, all we get is only loss more and more. This is not good for our trading career.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned angin is an unknown quantity at this point angin's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think earning is most important than the learnin cause we must earning from learning n the final stage in trading is earning the dolar n make the maximum profit.. so you can make the profit as well

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hamzabenz is an unknown quantity at this point hamzabenz's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i think that learn better than earnings, because if we are willing to learn and we have a good trade skills, then we will be able to get profit consistently and in large numbers now exceed our income...

Senior Member dasar is an unknown quantity at this point dasar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Learning is better than earning! i hope i can learning n doing as well as we want n make aprofit as we can... forex is a good job n busisnes that can we depelomment

Senior Member ForexLover will become famous soon enough ForexLover will become famous soon enough ForexLover's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes learning is better because from learning you can get success in any business and especially in the forex so before going to start any work must learn and get knowledge about that than start earning so learning is better than earning.

Senior Member noerj4nn4h is on a distinguished road noerj4nn4h's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malikriaz4567 View Post
    yes i totally agree with you Forex is a great income source we earn huge money in this business because it was great business but Forex business require knowledge about market so in this business if you want to earn money learn first because learning is better than earning for new traders
    I agree with your opinion my brother, this is really great business, but make money is not the main reason why many people want to trader, but many people here to learning about this business,if thry can make success in this business, they will continued with the new lesson about this business
    The Power full Of Classic Strategy

please CLICK ME if you think my postuseful

Senior Member rashed1 is an unknown quantity at this point rashed1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually their some sort of price which initial discover after which generate simply because as soon as several one particular discover some thing about anything at all next he/she wanted to generate likewise therefore their been recently fantastic which initial discover next generate.

Member basit.online is an unknown quantity at this point basit.online's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    haan g mai aap ki baat sy totally agree karta hun,forex aik aisa business hai jis mai mind lagana parta hai bgair mind k forex mai kuch nai hota is liye learning bht ziada zaroori hai jo acha learner hai wohi acha earner b ha

Senior Member malikriaz4567 is an unknown quantity at this point malikriaz4567's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i totally agree with you Forex is a great income source we earn huge money in this business because it was great business but Forex business require knowledge about market so in this business if you want to earn money learn first because learning is better than earning for new traders

Banned rumpa1 is an unknown quantity at this point rumpa1's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is really the best thing that I learned, I was a foreign exchange capital management, everyone wants to get rich will not feel tired or education in a night, so you say, the majority of beginners lose their account because they desire, and consider themselves smart, but wind is not ideal boat

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1103 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 103 603 1003 1053 1093 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1113 1153 1203 1603 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (57)