+ Reply to Thread
Page 1100 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 100 600 1000 1050 1090 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1110 1150 1200 1600 ... LastLast
Results 10,991 to 11,000 of 16315

Thread: Learning is better than Earning!!!

Junior Member Rami is on a distinguished road Rami's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i prefere learning which guid me to earning
    , because all traders are paying much efforts only for earning from this
    rough market , so dont think that you an earn without learn
    with best wishes

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned saim ali is on a distinguished road saim ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes this is right.
    if learn about the forex then we earn properly.
    that is why learning is better than earning.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member grenademansionforexss is an unknown quantity at this point grenademansionforexss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes. learning never ending guys. but we need good strategy in forex trading so we have to make good strategy to make much money with our trading account. i think earning is better than learning because the purpose that we trading in forex is want to make money

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    from my own point folks or maybe trader trade forex trading simply for making money. With no getting you'll find simply no reason for trader the following. I think almost 99% trader forex this out only doing some funds for him

Junior Member sajib is an unknown quantity at this point sajib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indeed, my partner, and too much to agree with, studying the Forex trading before you want to make money could be a great strategy for income.
    Generally we all bounce off the home of a real account, and the effort to return not associated to this special knowledge helps to make these phones disconnected cash, but outstanding checks will need to be familiar with the forex market.

Junior Member F qadri is an unknown quantity at this point F qadri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes learning is most important in any kind of business with out complete knowledge you can't do any business and so as in Forex learning is most important too. You must have to learn all about Forex trading first on demo account and then you can do trad on in this business so learning is better than earning without learning there is nothing in Forex fro you .

Banned mpllwa852 is an unknown quantity at this point mpllwa852's Avatar
    Thanks
    Certainly that there are a few pupils of mine who re learning forex from me. so i have told them all that the learning of the forex markets is far important then even earning the money. if you do not learned it well then you will loosers some money really !

Banned winwinwindu is on a distinguished road winwinwindu's Avatar
    Thanks
    we learn forex to earn money as a result of it's therefore uanglh main purpose of this can be smart forex trading melkukan beljar and solely purpose {of cash|of cash} therefore folks won't berlaam nature if not ahead of the chart to urge the money and folks won't get money from forex learn forex than with latihann ama in time as a result of it's necessary each trading forextanpa no money and no money without forex trading is incredibly closely connected as a result of each rely upon one another and each ar equally as vital and should be there.

Senior Member hashib0007 is an unknown quantity at this point hashib0007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is true, that the best thing I've learned I'm a Forex a capital management, everyone in a night without fatigue or education to be rich earning and learning., both side-by-side, but it is better if we first generate profits and before you do business with real accounts to reduce the loss in foreign currency to be able to Want to find out. I think that when we are still learning in real trading account in fact

Senior Member furqaniqbal is on a distinguished road furqaniqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes brother i am agree with you because forex trading is a complete business and without knowledge we can never done this business because forex have many studies like basic forex knowledge technical analysis fundamental etc we need to know all thing fore get success in forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1100 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 100 600 1000 1050 1090 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1110 1150 1200 1600 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (57)