+ Reply to Thread
Page 1099 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 99 599 999 1049 1089 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1109 1149 1199 1599 ... LastLast
Results 10,981 to 10,990 of 16315

Thread: Learning is better than Earning!!!

Junior Member ARIF ANSARI is an unknown quantity at this point ARIF ANSARI's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it is right k ye waqqai sai h or hum is se kafi faida le skte hn so ap hmari help kren or zada ta h hm or zada mehnat or lagan se kam kr sken
    allah helps us if we will effort

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member asad7444 is an unknown quantity at this point asad7444's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my point of view learning is better than earning without learning about forex you did not get your profit and you have a big chance to facing loss.
    So i think learning is the way to get your income.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member March2013 is on a distinguished road March2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes this is very true that learning is better than earning. Because by getting enough knowledge we can earn money easily otherwise we can't.

Senior Member sarfraz is on a distinguished road sarfraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes learning is better than earning es mein ager hum trade k bary mein learn kar k forex mein trade karen gay to hum acha earn bhi kar saken gay aur easy se ager hum ko trade ka pata nahi hoga to hum es mein trade nahi kar sakty ager trade hi nahi karen gay to earn bhi nahi kar sakty.

Member nouwahsw201 is an unknown quantity at this point nouwahsw201's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i concord with you that learning is ever improve but Forex is a put where you gift get after read and i staleness say that you bang to inform everything...And in the slip of the making superb profits and i ever convey you to gain any noises before incoming in this industry really !

Senior Member sukro1940 is an unknown quantity at this point sukro1940's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of learning that you should be better and be more productive because daari you gain experience you will get increased and it should be one way for you to be more productive

Banned sultan1 is an unknown quantity at this point sultan1's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes bilkul ma ap ki bat se sehmat ho forex trading ma kamyabi hasal karne ka liye learning bhtar hai eraning se jtne zeyada learning utna he zeyada profit hamye forex ka barye ma zeyad se zeyada knowledge hasal kar ka forex trading karnye cahye.

Banned Santo is an unknown quantity at this point Santo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Here is the very best I have mastered to handle investment capital Foreign exchange, every single get rich devoid of over night fatigue or even teaching, people lose almost all of the novice is usually, since they would like to : along with I'm sure these are gorgeous, Sabres increases motorboat Fellows blowing wind.

Banned awaiskik222 is on a distinguished road awaiskik222's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i think learning is so better than earning mery khyl se ager forex me hoony waly loss ko kam se kam na kiya ja ska to loss kaafi ho jata hai so humien first forex ko seekhna chahye and Forex trading is the very much risky business in this world and in this business many people have go for huge loss even they have lost all their invested capital amount in this business. So it is true that it is the business who have the ability to face the loss in this business and we could loss so you have to be very strong hearted.

Senior Member shimulfx is an unknown quantity at this point shimulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes. I also have same attitude with you. In the beginning most of the member as I want to make much profit overnight. But strongly always try to learn business which marjuck has listed. Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1099 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 99 599 999 1049 1089 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1109 1149 1199 1599 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (57)