+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 605 1105 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 16315

Thread: Learning is better than Earning!!!

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that its enhance to Instruct piece u garner and learning also earning a trader to obtain many further trade and also instruct close to Forex on a a lot meliorate method to end up being truly the actual air of this particular marketplace

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my friend, absolutely in forex trading I personally think that learning will always be better than earning because there is no way you can learn without at least having enough knowledge to trade properly. Without knowledge you will just add failure after failure to your account and that is not a smart move my friend. Think before doing something.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member minmolk is an unknown quantity at this point minmolk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading me earning say phaly important hota hai kay trader learning karen.In fact learning kay bad hi wo trader banta hai.Phaly tu wo common person hota hai.Learning say hi yaha per earning possible hai.Without learning nhi hai.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that we are here for making money not for learning anything which will not make us money. So we should keep both going hand in hand. The things what we learn here should guide us to make money in Forex trading else there in no meaning in learning the new things.

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,746 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    je mere bhai forex ke trading main learning bhe important hai es liye ke ap logo ko jab tak trading ke bare main elm nh ho ga tu ap earning nh kr skte ho kun ke forex ke traidng ek great online work hai jab tak trading ke bare main pata nh ho ga tu phr ap log earning kese kro ge es liye learning better hai earning ke liye,

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that learning is higher than earning particularly if i dont recognize something regarding one thing then i cant apply it to firmly real life. thus it will just be higher to firmly learn and then it will just be perfect to firmly earn by applying the learnings.

Senior Member bilie is an unknown quantity at this point bilie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that earning is related to the level of learning. Without knowledge you can not earn for a long time in forex.Lack of knowledge is the main cause of looser in this market. People start trading with little knowledge .They should have skills in forex first then come to real trading. That is good idea should follow.

Member M.kamran is on a distinguished road M.kamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have learned I am a Forex is a capital management, everyone wants to become rich in one night without fatigue or education, so as you said that the majority of beginners lose their account.When we make losses in forex trading then we should learn from the cause sue to which we make loss

Member ahsan.ali222 is an unknown quantity at this point ahsan.ali222's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Apnee bht hi achaa sawaal kiaa h m apkii is bt s agree hn learning better h begining m haar kaaam k shro m us k baary m ilm rhknaa Chyee Ye hmn bht helpful h forex m b yehi case h hmn is k bry m learn kren jo hmen help deta H market k bry m smjhny m r kese profit earn kiaa Jata h etc

Member mantoman is an unknown quantity at this point mantoman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that is true, that the best thing I have learned in Forex is a money management, every trader wants to become rich in one night without fatigue or education, so as you said that the majority of new traders to lose their account because they covet, and think themselves smart.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 605 1105 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (57)