+ Reply to Thread
Page 1053 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 53 553 953 1003 1043 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1063 1103 1153 1553 ... LastLast
Results 10,521 to 10,530 of 16315

Thread: Learning is better than Earning!!!

Senior Member afzal07 is an unknown quantity at this point afzal07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I agree with you. We can make more money by learning about Forex. Though we can make money by without but we can get big loss at any time for trading in Forex without learning.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member wand is an unknown quantity at this point wand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we learn to earn. learn is not more than important than earn. we joined in this business because we want to earn money, not just for learn. earn money is our main goal in forex business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member wasekmia10 is an unknown quantity at this point wasekmia10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Definitely, learning is better than earning. If we learn Forex properly we will be able to make huge money from Forex and will be able to change our future life and if we don't learn it properly we will be failed to make money from Forex.

Banned tani786 is an unknown quantity at this point tani786's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex online trading main money buhat hai. ap is say days main rich ban saktay hain . per ager ap without knowledge trading kartay hian tu ap kay ye dreams ap kay ley buhat harmful ho saktay hain.forex online trading flexible market hai is main experiecne rakhnay walay trader bee loss main jalay jatay hain.is ley forex main learning buhat important hai then ap trading main successfull ho saktay hain

Senior Member alienforexedan is an unknown quantity at this point alienforexedan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes.. learnign is better then want earning. For successful forex treading need much learning and so i think that learning is better than earning. I believe that if you learn about this business you must earn more on Forex treading because this business is a very easy way to huge earn

Member sohangives is an unknown quantity at this point sohangives's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in order to earn an income, Forex trading is to perform a particular activity and then run as a separate company, later joined together to generate earnings fall to lose business in the world. Then, revenues are also the goal may be advice on how to get the idea. In the community to join in order to possible, but is much better when it is necessary to find 1. All children's income, as well as reductions in the amount required for foreign exchange transactions, before account balances.

Senior Member Jack is on a distinguished road Jack's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Learning Forex ka main gate hai jis me enter ho kar koi bhi trader Forex me earning kar sakta hai, kishi bhi situation me learning pehle aati hai aur ush ke baad hi trader earning kar sakta hai. Learning aur earning dono ka combination hota hai.

Member arjuna is on a distinguished road arjuna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in doing forex trading business we are required to always learn ... so that we can increase our knowledge and be able to understand this business well ... I myself always repeating the lessons I have got so I do not forget ...

Senior Member Micheiya is an unknown quantity at this point Micheiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think learning is more important than productive, because knowing the basic science of a new knowledge that we know will be able to deliver us to a more precise fit with the intent of the knowledge itself, so we can better develop our own way without us having to continue to rely on the help of others.

Senior Member jabeen is on a distinguished road jabeen's Avatar
    Thanks
    yup i do agree with yopu learning is very important as much we will learn as much it will be good and profitable for us so that we should keep learning more then earning in start.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1053 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 53 553 953 1003 1043 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1063 1103 1153 1553 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (57)