+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 604 1104 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 16315

Thread: Learning is better than Earning!!!

Member CaptivatingAyesla is an unknown quantity at this point CaptivatingAyesla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Learning is the best way to earn especially in Forex trading. When you have learned all that you have to know in Forex, you will be able to earn big. Researching some articles, reading blogs and practicing on demo accounts can help you learn more in the business. You must continue to learn when you are already earning because it can help you to be successful in the business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bilie is an unknown quantity at this point bilie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely my dear, for me, I surely do believe that it is really a good thing that you should must learn the forex trading first and then you should earn from it if you will not learn the forex and try to earn from then there will be high chances to get loss in the forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that learning is better than earning i totally agree with this statement because forex is a such kind of business in which we learn new thing with the every day passage so if learning will be perfect then we will earn good profit.

Banned asifmahmood122 is an unknown quantity at this point asifmahmood122's Avatar
    Thanks
    Since i started Forex trading. I have learned Forex is a capital management, everyone wants to become rich in one night without fatigue or education, so as you said that the majority of beginners lose their account because they want to become rich in one day.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that learning is better than earning in forex trading. Forex trading is not possible without learning. If you start forex trading without learning successfully then you can lost your all capital from forex trading. So learning is better than earning for forex trading.

Senior Member bilie is an unknown quantity at this point bilie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, of course bro, absolutely I personally believe that if you want to earn form the forex trading then you should remember this that you should learn the forex trading first and then you should go for the earning because if you dont know how to do the trading then how can you earn so learning is really important.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that we can't make money in forex easily. Many times we must lose our money. Learning is very important and more important than earning when we still need much knowledge and still need much experience before we become a real trader in this market.

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,746 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke trading main learning es liye important hai ke es ke bina earning nh ho sakti hai es liye learning important hai forex ke trading main phr he ap log es se earning kr skte hain forex ke trading ek great work hai kam time main hume best earning deta hai es liye ap log forex ke trading main learning ke sath he earning kr skte hai,

Senior Member minmolk is an unknown quantity at this point minmolk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading me learning phaly kanra chahye.Learning nhi ho gi tu earning bhi nhi ho gi.Jis ksi trader nay yaha per success get ki hai wo sirf learning per ki hai.Learning traders ko teach karti hai kay wo kasy earning kar saktay hai.

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,667 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko chhy woh Trading main thek learning kary aor Forex Trading main first learning krna hy us say Trader ko earning howay gy aor Trader ko hard working krny hy aor Forex Traing main experience gain krna hy success hogy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 604 1104 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (57)