+ Reply to Thread
Page 258 of 285 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 256 257 258 259 260 268 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 2846

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for example gu yesterday...
    first magenta line 1.5569
    you should place PO sell limit above 1.5569 : 1.5580, 1.6000, 1.6020, 1.6050 (use the same lot or martiangle)
    second magenta line 1.5419
    you should place PO buy limit below 1.5419 : 1.5400, 1.5380, 1.5350, 1.5320 (use the same lot or martiangle)

Spoiler Spoiler:

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aslamkarezi@gmail.com View Post
    Hello dear. yar im confused about your placing the order procedure. Do u mean we should place one buy and one sell order below and above each magneta doted lines? can u please clear me about this?
    1. notice the above magenta line and the below magenta line..
    2. put po 4 level sell limit above magenta line and 4 level buy limit below magenta line
    3. set tp 10 pip each Po
    4. leave the chart
    5. at night, look at the chart and profit..
    6. close all po 've not touched at night
    Attached Files

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member aslamkarezi@gmail.com is an unknown quantity at this point aslamkarezi@gmail.com's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello dear. yar im confused about your placing the order procedure. Do u mean we should place one buy and one sell order below and above each magneta doted lines? can u please clear me about this?

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asadulbd View Post
    thanks bro, today F4 touched my 4 PO
    1. UCAD 1.0220
    2. EJPY 100.50
    3. AU 1.0000
    4. GU 1.5580
    I hope tomorrow it will touch more PO and will take profit
    good day brother... like yesterday... about 5 POs touched and took profit 10 pips each...
    i also trade with silver and i get 20 pip with 3 lot... the big profit... wkwkwk

Quote Originally Posted by abdo2 View Post
    seems quite interesting that you use this strategy, I might know this if you can do to lower timeframe? and what timeframe is most suited to this strategy? I might know whether the color magenta indicator is? whether the Daily Range with 75% of the Hi-Lo?
    i use this indicator at TF H1 or H4... these are the most suited if we want to look at... it's clear.. the color magenta indicator is about 75 from open price, assumed that price go high about 75 pips or go down about 75 pips. we only place pending orders greater than 75 pips from open price, it means we place PO outside the magenta color. you may backtest from the chart history using this indicator...
    yeah, you're correct 75 from opening price and we place PO outside magenta lines, it's simple way to put pending orders with my indicator..

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
    i think this is the best setting please share you money managment technique that you use on this method. Some months ago i try this but unable to manage well becasue at that time i was trading with three different strategies and that was creating mess for decision making.
    each strategy has the way to get profit... in this method, you will manage your time to do your activity normally without too many time look at the chart ... try it on your chart

Quote Originally Posted by 100 to 1,000 View Post
    wow... you strategy looks promising. maybe i should also learn about it as i don't have too much time to watch the monitor also.
    is this strategy suitable for any currency pair or just for EJ? please explain. thank you.
    yeah, not too much time to watch the chart..
    i usually use at pairs have small spreads.. ej, eu, uchf, ucad, gu, nu, au.. silver too.

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    I want to share my new strategy which gives me 100% profits.
    It's simple and I don't need to look at the chart as often as possible. Without looking at the chart, I can keep working, doing hobbies and spending time with family. I also can benefit from trading with this strategy.
    yar main to wese auto trading karta he nahi houn kioun k mugh ko manual trading main ziyada profit milta ha es liye main to forex trading main sab se ziyada manual straetgy ko he foqiyat deta houn or dosra jo app ne ye formula paish kiya ha na ye her wqt nahi chalta ha

Member asadulbd is an unknown quantity at this point asadulbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Today the price went up and after touched the rresistance, it went down...
    with fantastic four, i have gotten profit with 4 PO
    1. GU 1.5580 and 1.6000
    2. AU 1.0000
    3. EU 1.2620
    Congratulations to who using fantastic four today... going to be profit trader with fantastic four..
    thanks bro, today F4 touched my 4 PO
    1. UCAD 1.0220
    2. EJPY 100.50
    3. AU 1.0000
    4. GU 1.5580
    I hope tomorrow it will touch more PO and will take profit

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    welcome to this thread brother..
    i hope you can make profit instead loss or margin calls that you just get..
    learn and practice my rule at the beginning of this thread.. maybe do it on demo account and get the feeling of this strategy...
    today, EJ 1 sell limit have touched too and took profit..
    wow... you strategy looks promising. maybe i should also learn about it as i don't have too much time to watch the monitor also.
    is this strategy suitable for any currency pair or just for EJ? please explain. thank you.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by deathzz View Post
    thanks for the strategy that has been given here, may I also had the opportunity to profit 100%, because I had less luck when trading so just get the MC instead of profit,, Hahahahaha
    welcome to this thread brother..
    i hope you can make profit instead loss or margin calls that you just get..
    learn and practice my rule at the beginning of this thread.. maybe do it on demo account and get the feeling of this strategy...
    today, EJ 1 sell limit have touched too and took profit..

Member deathzz is on a distinguished road deathzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for the strategy that has been given here, may I also had the opportunity to profit 100%, because I had less luck when trading so just get the MC instead of profit,, Hahahahaha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 258 of 285 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 256 257 258 259 260 268 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)