+ Reply to Thread
Page 257 of 285 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 255 256 257 258 259 267 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 2846

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Member holy is an unknown quantity at this point holy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes nothing is sweet like having a winning strategy and making some pips with it, i will try your strategy but the problem i am having is to locate the position to put the PO and the time to lookout for the pending order, could you tell me the time in GMT format, because in the morning is not enough since we have various time zones.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    with fantastic four, trade become easy and simple.
    I have also placed PO buy limit 1 lot at pair silver at 28.20 and i set TP at 28.50... 30 pips finally reached...
    1 lot silver = 5 lot and i get 30 pips = 5 x 30 . it's an amazing..
    wow.. target cleared for this week... prepare for refreshing tomorrow and happy weekend ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abbey ak View Post
    yes i think a really through with this 100% Profits With Fantastic Four now i think i have found strategy to invest my money because i was able to make profit out of the 100% Profits With Fantastic Four and i think i can recommend this 100% Profits With Fantastic Four to all newbies when i upload the result
    yes, with this fantastic four, we can trade relax and happily without looking at the chart as often as possible..
    i have more than one real account, one of them i use fantastic four and i trade happily.. get profit with fantastic four is very easy..

Quote Originally Posted by Forex View Post
    This is actually a strategy of price action is very interesting, because it uses price action trader psychology approach, I only know about the strategy of double zero, and the number 50, it turns out there's more psychological affect trader numbers are 20 and 80.
    yes, 80,20,00,50 price is the favorite price..
    80 is the winner, 20 is the first runner up, 00 and the last 50.. you may look at the chart and see the strength of 80,20,00,50

Senior Member Forex is an unknown quantity at this point Forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is actually a strategy of price action is very interesting, because it uses price action trader psychology approach, I only know about the strategy of double zero, and the number 50, it turns out there's more psychological affect trader numbers are 20 and 80.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade today with Fantastic Four inside magenta lines..
    3 PO have touched and took profit..
    I place PO EJ 98.80, GU 1.5420, EU 1.2450... and each OP gives me profit 10 pips.. with 1 lot.... so i get 10 pip x 3 lot... it's very wonderful and if the market is downtrending i 've placed another PO that ready to get profit..

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by barn View Post
    so the system uses martiangle when we experience loss? are this not very dangerous because it could just as well we will continue to increase the losses ?
    you may use averaging or martiangle for each level... i haven't gotten 4 level all floating minus... maybe 3 level TP, and another floating...
    or maybe 2 level TP or 2 level floating.. and if we against the trend... you may use the second rule to play or trade inside magenta... we wil get double too.

Member barn is on a distinguished road barn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    for example gu yesterday...
    first magenta line 1.5569
    you should place PO sell limit above 1.5569 : 1.5580, 1.6000, 1.6020, 1.6050 (use the same lot or martiangle)
    second magenta line 1.5419
    you should place PO buy limit below 1.5419 : 1.5400, 1.5380, 1.5350, 1.5320 (use the same lot or martiangle)

Spoiler Spoiler:
    so the system uses martiangle when we experience loss? are this not very dangerous because it could just as well we will continue to increase the losses ?

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aamu View Post
    waww gajab ki strategy hai.
    depend only on two digit of end of candle price or aap ne ache screen shots bi diye hai. kya main ye jaan sakta hu ki aap esee kab se try kar rahe ho...?
    yes, we trade only the price with 2 digits behind.. price ending in 00,20,50,and 80...
    the price will give us profit... only look at the chart in five minutes in the morning, we put pending orders. and then we look at the chart after work..
    see the profit that we can get..

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    waww gajab ki strategy hai.
    depend only on two digit of end of candle price or aap ne ache screen shots bi diye hai. kya main ye jaan sakta hu ki aap esee kab se try kar rahe ho...?

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have put PO with pair NU at price 0.7650 and 0.7680 on wednesday, EU at 1.2550 and USDCAD at 1.0300 because i forgot to close my pending orders at night before i go to sleep...
    floating minus one day, and today morning i have gotten profit 10 pips each... x 4 = 40 pips... with lot 1 and 2
    it's amazing and fantastic..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 257 of 285 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 255 256 257 258 259 267 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)