+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 285 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 199 ... LastLast

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm not really aware of what depends on the content and issues of the deal I want to explain a little bit. Is there any indication that it is good or whether I am a comedian and whether there is a submission and improvement so that I can easily understand a forex trader earlier in a minute so it is not the exorbitant breath of income in my own low persuasion. and Do notice that according to what you say, you try a new strategy on a demo account first if the new managed account is actually practiced, thanks to its strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,442 Times in 9,163 Posts
    agr ap ke pas koi achi si strategy hai jis se humain 100% profit ho to ap lazmi share karian ta ke asb ka fida ho ske or sab forex se achi eanring karia skain forex mai profit lena bohat asan nae hai or bohat easy ib nae hai .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the important thing is do not insist if the price does not touch our pending order. I usually place pending orders for 5 pairs, sometimes only one pair is touched, sometimes two, or three, or five pairs. I want to clarify a little. Whether there is a good indication or what I expect and if anything is put forward and clarified so I can more easily understand and How good to some extent, but I think that price does not always respect the psychological level of currencies like this Called especially in the day- today's strange and unstable market movements and one inadequate trading method. Anyway thanks for sharing your style

Member Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am unable to understand what you want to say in this post and why you created this. You didn't mentioned your strategy properly and its working. You just see chart and get result, that's so awkward. According to my trading experience, There is not strategy created till now which is giving 100% results because each strategy and trading plan have some drawbacks and we have to do work with those drawbacks. We actually try to minimize the effect of those drawbacks and try to get maximum results out.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr Law For This Useful Post:

JahanZaib (2018-07-30), jellybelly2017 (2018-07-31), Mustansir (2018-07-30), youcef54 (2018-07-31)

Banned FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 43,209 Times in 11,226 Posts
    this is a simple strategy and relax strategy. without looking the chart everyday and everytime will make us happily and get profit. besides it, we can do our activities normally. in this strategy, we assume the price loss the momentum and we get profit at the price ending in 00,20,50,80.. the screenshot at the first page will help you..

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well the strategy looks fine and the target should hit more often because 10 points become a pretty original target and can be hit easily even though I do not agree it would be a 100% winning strategy there are times when the market starts to move sideways from the point and on like trading time it can not be closed in profit. and, I think your strategy will work well for us as well. I want to set your strategy in my trade. but I do not understand. can you explain this again for us who are beginners? do you use any indicators for this strategy? please share your indicator used with this indicator. Thank you very much.

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I read that thread and applied the strategy to my demo account the result is really good and never pressed stop loos and always 10 pips in my balance but there are times in the market the price is not moving away from the outline and do not touch pending orders, so I want to ask if there is a good time to place an order and thank you for the strategy, what other things do you make everyday profit from that strategy? hoping to answer me. and 100% profit? I do not think that's true because it is just an indicator. We still need to develop the right time. Because if you really use this indicator, the result will only be clear if it's too late for you to jump and open a position. So in short you do not get this clear picture until the price range reaches that point. Like this. I would say that whenever the prince's range moves 120 pips, you can get 120 pips. But how do you know that the price will move 120 pips until the price reaches 120 pips? Get the point?

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not really understand what depends on it in the in and out of the deal that I want to clarify a bit. Is there any indication that good or what I expect and if there is any submission and clarification so that I can more easily understand .. Thanks, eah, this is my point. Psychological numbers like 20 and 80. This is a pareto number ... You can browse around 20/80 on Google and it's really a good and useful strategy to get on a regular basis. I will also follow this strategy when I start trading. Thanking you for sharing this valuable and useful post, it will teach small traders to earn regular income. I also ask you to provide a better strategy and also explain more clearly which will help new traders to understand Forex trading.

Trusted Member FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,755 Times in 5,976 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have been using this method for 2 months and gives me 100% profits (zero loss). i never put SL for my pending orders but i prepare balance 150-200 pips for each PO. in this strategy, i don't notice any news, i don't care with low, medium, or high impact news.
    the important thing is don't force if the price don't touch our pending orders. i usually put pending orders for 5 pairs, sometimes only one pair is touched, sometimes two, or three, or five pairs...

Member balls will become famous soon enough balls's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Anyhow, I use a fantastic 4 for a five-digit broker, my pending orders have been profitable, on Eurusd and GbpUsd also on NzdUsd ... It took longer before EurUsd took profit today, and that was as long as American stock market opening, as before , if I usually take profit before London closes, my strategy is to place pending orders before the London stock market opens, and maybe all wait to make a profit. and on Monday I think I will invest my money into this Fantastic Four strategy because I have practiced this Fantastic Four strategy in my demo account for the long term and I think this Fantastic Four strategy is very good for me in making my profit amount really, really want all day long, good luck when we trade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 285 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 199 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)