+ Reply to Thread
Page 202 of 285 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 212 252 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 2846

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Junior Member ivory2009 is an unknown quantity at this point ivory2009's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you are right, It was bullish today, for the Eur/Usd, and @ the end of the day, it all took profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Duddy is on a distinguished road Duddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kungfumabuk View Post
    Can anybody who use this method update here with the latest result ....please...tq
    Hi there.. latest result is i just got 20$ from this strategy in EU..
    Quote Originally Posted by ivory2009 View Post
    It is working fine, from monday to thursday, I hv been making good profit form fantastic four strategy, but today was quite different, all currency pairs went up up, I guess it was as a result of the US unemployment news.

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Similarly, to my last post, like the news today was very strong, like the news about unemployment and employment rate both in the United sates, Canada and Great Bratain affect the movement of most currency pairs!!!
    just wait, the price will go back to inside the magenta line
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    yes, because nfp news change and affect the price of some pairs..
    and the eurusd go up to 1.2815..
    it's very strong to bullish
    strong bullish till cross the magenta line.. and get into the fantastic four trap

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member tonyfx168 is an unknown quantity at this point tonyfx168's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    not everyday our po touched by the price..
    i usually use support/ressitance to play inside magenta lines.. so far i always get profit
    maybe you can make Ea for this strategy ??
    Can you explain in more detail "using support/resistance to play inside magenta lines ..."? How can we get these support/resistance lines[values] ?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tonyfx168 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ivory2009 View Post
    It is working fine, from monday to thursday, I hv been making good profit form fantastic four strategy, but today was quite different, all currency pairs went up up, I guess it was as a result of the US unemployment news.

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Similarly, to my last post, like the news today was very strong, like the news about unemployment and employment rate both in the United sates, Canada and Great Bratain affect the movement of most currency pairs!!!
    yes, because nfp news change and affect the price of some pairs..
    and the eurusd go up to 1.2815..
    it's very strong to bullish

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jiching For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Junior Member ivory2009 is an unknown quantity at this point ivory2009's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ivory2009 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kungfumabuk View Post
    Can anybody who use this method update here with the latest result ....please...tq
    you may attach my indictor to your chart and do backtest..
    you will know how it work and profit that you can make profit with it.
    try it on demo account first.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jiching For This Useful Post:

kungfumabuk (2012-09-07), Unregistered (1)

Junior Member kungfumabuk is an unknown quantity at this point kungfumabuk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by FREEDOM View Post
    I think this strategy is base on magic number which a groups of traders believe that number is favorite to put their order, stop lost or take profit. That numbers can be said as physicology factors, just like fibonacci levels. Did you hear about fibonacci strategy?
    yes, you re right, the magic numbers like pyschological numbers, we usually use those numbers and prices..
    so keep profit with fantastic four..
    fibonacci strategy is a good strategy too..

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hemaabdo View Post
    you are right fibonacci strategy is more successful and got very good result in most time the price don't break the level of fibonacci and it is considered one of the numberical stategy but no in the thread
    I like fibonacci because fibonacci is old system and quite trusty. This strategy have a similar with fibonacci so i want to learn it first at demo and after some experience i will knew how powerful of this strategy.

Member BaHaaFxTr is on a distinguished road BaHaaFxTr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wow man that's system is incredible thank u for sharing us with us . u know what i didnt try it yet but i have feeling that it will work .

but i have question for u how u get that system if u create it that make u expert thank u

+ Reply to Thread
Page 202 of 285 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 212 252 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)