+ Reply to Thread
Page 170 of 285 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 220 270 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 2846

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Senior Member vikasudasi is an unknown quantity at this point vikasudasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is actually a high risk for each trade forex currency trader in this business. You're not setting a stop loss in their business. This is very dangerous for anyone who works in the Forex currency markets.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member yeref is an unknown quantity at this point yeref's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rajesh333 View Post
    well its looking very nice , but just mention what is the stop loses when trading this strategy, make some more explanation on this, its not very clear to eye
    i think this strategy dont use any stop loss. i ever use this strategy, but sometimes the price not hit our TP and the floating really much, more than 200 pips. and if it happen we just can do cut loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,311 Times in 819 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this strategy may be good but it has a certain amount of risk associated with it and also think that may not be profitable all the time and this strategy also allows you to take only 10 pips of profit and this not my trading style that only 10 pips per day and that too without guarantee rather i like to take a strong trend and target around +250 pips per trade / per week.

Member modulcpns is on a distinguished road modulcpns's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rajesh333 View Post
    well its looking very nice , but just mention what is the stop loses when trading this strategy, make some more explanation on this, its not very clear to eye
    learning forex trading techniques of indicator can analyze trends and see the trends,is the key of forex is very usefull Forex , never expect a break in the open position so that the direction of trading techniques able to analyze trends

Senior Member rajesh333 is on a distinguished road rajesh333's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Senior Member Duddy is on a distinguished road Duddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ramjan View Post
    Dear your strategy is scalping . i use long term trading. but it will help in newsboys for scalping trading. so thank you very much for searing this strategy.
    Well this strategy is not a scalping method.. are still learning or what? You can see the differences between scalping and fantastic four.. scalping didn't use any patent number..

Banned ramjan is on a distinguished road ramjan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear your strategy is scalping . i use long term trading. but it will help in newsboys for scalping trading. so thank you very much for searing this strategy.

Banned oemata is on a distinguished road oemata's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is really a fantastic indicator but I want to learn and learn again about opening a position with this information. I have download it and I hope it will help me to maximize my profits every day. Thank you friend.

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i have been trading with the Fantastic Four and i just have to thank you very much for sharing your profitable stratgey and by next week i shall upload the Fantastic Four strategy result for all trader to take a look

Banned MarwanDalimunthe is an unknown quantity at this point MarwanDalimunthe's Avatar
    Thanks
    indeed when we read a glimpse of what traders described as hard on us to understand

+ Reply to Thread
Page 170 of 285 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 220 270 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)