+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 285 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 204 254 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 2846

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Member emran is an unknown quantity at this point emran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not have a previous plan for this technique. And even if you do not want this idea. But now the risks are huge, yet learned there and we should follow this trick. If you think that you could see, so I agree with the benefits of it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member akrom is an unknown quantity at this point akrom's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've been with the analysis of the fantastic four and I have tried but it just was not very precise, but I suppose the good thing is, even I am from f4 analysis I find that forex was only stopped in the even numbers as 00 and 50 that alone which I think is great.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ahmadmujtaba is an unknown quantity at this point ahmadmujtaba's Avatar
    Thanks
    numbers ending in 00, 20, 50, 80 are the magic numbers. they are psychological numbers. most of people likes these numbers. including us. bankers, traders like to put PO at these numbers. I like to thank u dear. it is great statergy to take success

Banned zank haidar is an unknown quantity at this point zank haidar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by si taym View Post
    I have been using this strategy for tow months and i can say that i made a good idea about it, i can confirm that it's a very good strategy. I'm just adding the SL factor ( i think it's very important ) however i had never touched it
    what percentage of total profits each month that you can it? how pip SL distance that you install?

Banned sehatx is on a distinguished road sehatx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rajasingh View Post
    MY prepare balance is 150-200 pips for each PO. In this strategy i dont notice any news i dont care with low medium or high impact news the important thing is dont force if the price dont tough our pending orders. I usually put pending orders for 5 pairs sometimes only one pair is touched.
    using concept i get distributed at the very first page, i really hope you can also make-earnings within the currency trading in the event that the deal market place many a number of holes an example may be guaranteed to earn profits involving

Member bolbol_07 is an unknown quantity at this point bolbol_07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tally no old design most this system. And symmetric i do not bed how to use this. But so far i eff learned, i judge that there is large risks under this difficulty and we should not loco mote this tricks.

Banned si taym is an unknown quantity at this point si taym's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have been using this strategy for tow months and i can say that i made a good idea about it, i can confirm that it's a very good strategy. I'm just adding the SL factor ( i think it's very important ) however i had never touched it

Member star083 will become famous soon enough star083's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks dear i will try this in next trading day

Senior Member mahmoudhemo is an unknown quantity at this point mahmoudhemo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you my friend for the strategy , i want to try it very soon , i think it is great strategy .but i couldn`t download attached files. could you help me?

Senior Member rajkumar1991 is an unknown quantity at this point rajkumar1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    News trading par achchi tarah se pending orders ka use kar sakte hai, lekin news aisi honi chahiye, jismein movement bahut pips ki ho, lekin agar fake movement hogi, to trader ka galat order bhi lag jaate hai.
    sahi baat hai news trading to vastav me bhi bahut hi jayda zroori hai yadi hum theek tarh se kaam akrna chahiy jtina ache se karenge utna hi badiya hoga .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 285 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 204 254 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)