+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 285 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 158 198 248 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 2846

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Member Farhadmunawar is an unknown quantity at this point Farhadmunawar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I Not understand what he want to say...Please Clearify The Method..Because i want to know what is the method..because the forum gives us the skills of treading and how we make money in easy way....
    please discribe the pattern..however, we learn some mathods...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ahadmurtaza is an unknown quantity at this point ahadmurtaza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this strategy seems to very good....i am going to try on demo account....look nice but after trying this on demo account i can say more about it..but i must say that any method or strategy cannot be 100 percent profitable because Forex not follow any rules or strategy so do not believe it and make stop loss on this strategy for minimize the chance of loss...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member welcomewaqar is an unknown quantity at this point welcomewaqar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this fantastic it is possible to take profit 100% in trading irealy shock i dont try this before but i am trying this method to achieve my goals.its very nice
    i really thanks and appreciate you to post here useful thread

Banned ilikeindia is an unknown quantity at this point ilikeindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    strategies are very good, hopefully I can learn and follow what you convey as in the description above, is there a recommendation from me to start this trade in order to always get consistent profit sir?because I was a beginner who wants to start forex trading from today

Member andihaerani is an unknown quantity at this point andihaerani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    This is my indicator about magic numbers in 00, 20, 50, 80. Use this indicator to know the horizontal lines ending in those numbers and put pending orders outside two magenta lines (above and under). Take profit 10 pips each order.
    I do really agree with your concept, the price moves because the traders' activity on market and traders' activity on market whether buy or sell is controlled by traders' psychology. Ex: if I am imagining myself as an analyst on market, it will be easier to analyze the price with ending number 00,20,50 or 80 than another ending numbers. I am going to try those "magical" numbers on my trading.

Banned pregem is an unknown quantity at this point pregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am very grateful, I will try it out to see how effective it is . my students too will benefit from this . You are just too much making traders get the best they can get from this forum. Thank you once again.

Senior Member prihatin is on a distinguished road prihatin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    looks quite fascinating that you may use this strategy, i may apprehend this if you really are able to firmly do to lower timeframe ? as well as what timeframe is most suited of this strategy ? i may apprehend whether or not the colour magenta indicator is ? whether or not the daily vary with 75% as to actually the hi-lo ?
    trade is my live | invest project

Banned cisco_fx17 will become famous soon enough cisco_fx17's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think setrategy trading nothing is 100% accurate, but if you're lucky there might be,, remember that forex is risky .. perhaps you know best strategy also definitely will experience loss and even exposed margin strategy call.if you want to use you, then use in a demo account first before you use in a real account.
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    keep in profit

Banned fekher jarar is an unknown quantity at this point fekher jarar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am not sure about this but i will make sure i try it tomorrow , and besides there are not strategies with higher rate of success than 70% , even with the best technical analysis you will never get more then that , good luck to all of you .

Senior Member shamshad21 is an unknown quantity at this point shamshad21's Avatar
    Thanks
    Har koi kissi na kissi trading strategy ko try karne ki puri koshish kartay hai takay usko profit mil sakay. Forex business main 100 percent profit hasil karna bohat mushkil kam hai. Chalen hum bhi try karkay dekhte hain apki is trading strategy ko.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 285 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 158 198 248 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)