+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 135 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Thread: 10 pips Scalping Strategy.

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been trading in the market since 10 pips have been given to me in the trade, but I am sure that 10 pips are to be paid as per my name so that I can go to the business and I will be doing business and thank you. I am sorry to say that I am scrupulously angry because I am sorry to say that my newbies have not been able to say anything because I do not say that they have a bad name but I do not even want to cheer them. hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Only one question. what is your SL? It's easy to determine once to open a footing. once to trade, once to make a profit. But what is tiring is the quantity of your terrorist organization. because if your terrorist organization is too short, you will get hit immediately. If your terrorist organization is too long, you end up losing more than your ten pip profit. therefore the best is that you are smart enough to mix 2. and simple and interesting techniques to test, targeted earnings are very authentic actually 10 pips every day, but in the case of scalping completed in access intended for 10 pips which has 5 to 15 when timing will be quite difficult, but in the event that is achieved twice, each access has a profit of TP 2-1 pips after that with other words to complete.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    simple and also interesting technique to use, the concentration that is quite reasonable on income will be 10 pips per day, but in the case of scalping in access related to 10 pips along with 5 to 15 when the period of time is likely to be quite difficult, but in the case of completed in once or twice each access along with TP income of 2-1 pips it will be easier to do. and I usually set my profit margin at 10 pips per trading position and I want to comply. I have also set my losses as narrow as possible so that I do not lose further than what I have previously determined against risk. I really just started this strategy and I hope it works well.

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a simple and interesting strategy to try, a very realistic profit target is 10 pips a day, but if scalping is done in one entry for 10 pips with a period of 5 to 15 minutes it will be very difficult, but if done several times each entry with profit TP 2 -1 pips it will be easier to do. and I have never liked scalping, because it is not safe for our money and a few months ago I lost more money with scalping, so now I always avoid scalping, I like just trading long. I think long trading is more reliable and safe for trading our bright careers.

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually scalping means trading short time, I think 10 pipes are very good for scalping strategies, we can get money by scalping a very short time even though it is risky, but everyone knows that without more risk can produce more likely, especially scalping trade and we think sometimes it will be effective when I know there is hot news in the near future so I have to follow this strategy. But I think this might not come every 5-15 minutes. So for this strategy I have to wait until the conditions appear on the chart. So my income will be lower. That is why it may always not be followed. But I will follow this strategy .

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    basic and interesting method to try, very authentic target income will be 10 pips every day, but if scalping is done to get access to 10 pips along with 5 to 15 when the time period will be very difficult, but in the case that is done twice almost every access to the next 2-1 pip TP income is quite easy to do and do. and thank you for sharing this profit generating strategy, but let me know that since how long have you used this strategy and how much you have gained through this system and what is your daily pip average income ratio in this strategy. Please explain so that it can help us better understand the strategy. thanks

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is a great strategy and I will try it and I think in forex if we can produce 10 pips consistently in a day which is also very good, because in forex, the most important thing is to be able to benefit consistently first and only one question. what is your SL? It's easy to make a decision once to open your grip. once to trade, once to make a profit. but what is tiring is the quantity of your foreign terrorist organization. because if your foreign terrorist organization is too short, you will immediately get hit. If your foreign terrorist organization is too long, you end up losing more than your ten pip profit. therefore the best is you are smart enough to mix 2.

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalpers usually don't use SL bro, they cut losses if the price is too much to leave their entry. therefore we must be aware of the signals given by the system, if not deceived by false signals given. I suggest using this system on a demo account first so we can understand how the system works and sir I think sometimes it will be effective when I know there will be hot news in the near future so I have to follow this strategy but I think this might not come every 5-15 minutes so for this strategy I have to wait until the conditions appear on the chart so that my income will be lower that's why it may always not be followed but almost no violin and subsidy resistors I paint parts of 1 hour and then use Bollinger and stock at part 15 minutes thanks for trying to startegy.

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But we must have good experience in it, to get success, you need to apply your knowledge and spend full time here. They are not an alternative to hard work in forex. Follow the instructions correctly and follow the ideas of the successful traders they use. and More strategies that are simple and easy to understand and follow, because they use easily understood symptoms. Actually I also used Bollinger bands and coincidentally, to scratch the card. But this is totally different from me, and I tried sending random parameters.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think scalpig is good when ever trading I personally don't like it because you use scalping You don't know what your trends are and know market trends so I recommend trading safe scalping trade Follow the trend because all big traders say the trend is your friend and it's true in creating a good profit is to use a scalping strategy properly to do this activity well to create a good profit in doing good activities to generate profits

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 135 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)