+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1348

Thread: 10 pips Scalping Strategy.

Senior Member putrioktarika is an unknown quantity at this point putrioktarika's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    get 10 pips seems easy, but I think it's pretty hard, we only get 10 pips, but what about the risk that we will receive?? if more than 10 pips?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member barikahalah is an unknown quantity at this point barikahalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    4-year company technique 60/100 overseas direct and intensely wealthy ahead of it absolutely was provided for a long time, along with for those who have a brief SL SL, and so if you time-span is usually in excess of the end, therefore you acquire 10 details you instantly locate major shops regarding Boliingirbad SL, you blend a pair of of the greatest recognize how, And Now I'm not at all times correct, however I have a technique to check out.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    bhai 10 pips ke liye main apni khud ki strategy ka use karna pasand karta hoon, mere pass khud ki banayi huyi strategy hai, to maine ab dusre trader ki strategy ko follow karna chor diya hai, jayda strategy dekhne se sirf confusion hi hoti hai.
    yes ,if a trader have its own strategy which is giving you good profit then you should not use other trader strategy but you can confirm your signal with other strategy but it also create confusion for a trader .

Member taimur15 is on a distinguished road taimur15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    10pips scapling startegy sub trader ne apni liye bnayi ho gi . meri 10pips ki startegy simple hai jub market full up ho ya full down tb main trade kr k easy one side 10 pips earn kr leta hu aur 10 pips acha profit hai

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai 10 pips ke liye main apni khud ki strategy ka use karna pasand karta hoon, mere pass khud ki banayi huyi strategy hai, to maine ab dusre trader ki strategy ko follow karna chor diya hai, jayda strategy dekhne se sirf confusion hi hoti hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member m.ikram is an unknown quantity at this point m.ikram's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nice sharing. Thanks for this information. bohat hi achi sharing hy aap ki es sharing ko new trader k liye samjhna bohat zarori hy. agar new trader k pass acha knowldge ho to wo bi achi trading kar sakta hy.

Banned waris is an unknown quantity at this point waris's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thank u so much, actually I also love to do scalping and want to do it but most of d time i can't understand when i will enter in the market or open a trade, i think your strategy will help me, i will try it in my trade very soon.

Member yoddutfx is on a distinguished road yoddutfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for scalping with a target of 10 is indeed very risky in my opinion, what I myself was not fitted with this system .... This system is fitted with a very active trader, respect .... orders are usually right on the running price fast ..

Banned mediafxx is on a distinguished road mediafxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedelsanhoury View Post
    Its easy to decide when to open a position. when to trade, when to get profit. But what is hard is how much is your SL. Because if your SL is too short you can get hit right away. If your SL is too long you end up losing bigger than your 10 pips profit.
    10 pip easy saclping is best system movements that can be analyzed with the help of Needs analysis by moving the trading highs and lows analysis of the of a trading plan properly for risk management in real forex trading account trading system to learn by doing technical analysis and the establishment

Senior Member ahmedelsanhoury is on a distinguished road ahmedelsanhoury's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its easy to decide when to open a position. when to trade, when to get profit. But what is hard is how much is your SL. Because if your SL is too short you can get hit right away. If your SL is too long you end up losing bigger than your 10 pips profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)