+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 120 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 ... LastLast

Thread: Book for begginers.

Senior Member ebizrai is an unknown quantity at this point ebizrai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex bigginers ke liye koi books hai kay ye to mujhe tihik se malum nahi hai , main bhi ak new forex member hu main bhi abhi abhi forex joined ki hai is liye main marte sare forex learn apne forum ki site se hi complite karti hu kuk waha par forex ki trader apne trading ki experience ko share karte hai , agar forex trading ko learn karne ki liye koi bhi book hai to please mujhese share ki jiye tak ham jaise newbib ko bhi faida ho .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member starman is an unknown quantity at this point starman's Avatar
    Thanks
    After you purchased in addition to moreover distribute 1 standard most of the currency trading listing of several USD/JPY, a person could be purchase get lucky and purchased along with distribute the current little or no ton it may be $10, 000, certainly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member asyiifa is an unknown quantity at this point asyiifa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    And in addition definitely not for beginners i possess read almost all of them I do not like reading books both novels and books about forex and I love the ebook about naked trading strategy as i understabd any article very quickly with vedio rather than readig books but book are also good thing let alone He has more than one book actually but all on candlesticks only normal brain function is neccassary for the proccess of reading sorting comparing and remember USEFUL information

Member faizanfx is an unknown quantity at this point faizanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks alot budy for is great post this is really great . i was searching for this. you made it easy..

Senior Member supermc is an unknown quantity at this point supermc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is using price action to trade without using indicators therefore For meI have been reading Candlestick for many timeswhich has helped me so much during my trade in forex then book name just use this keyword i this that is You can get all the information of forex trading from this book

Senior Member brook is an unknown quantity at this point brook's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So I decided to learn through forums such as Indian Forex forum namely knowledge is power first comes knowledge then comes the power so be very keen on learning how to trade and not just to look at how much you are going to make that is Encyclopedia of chart patterns Reading price chart bar by bar many others book I have read over time They are pretty good and tea and interesting and would like to read over again I simply run a hard copy of it

Banned soniailyas will become famous soon enough soniailyas's Avatar
    Thanks
    thanks for this book , ye reality ha ke decipline ka forex trading mi main kardar ha jo forex trader apni trades mi trading rules ko mind mi rak kar trade karta ha wohi profi earn karta ha or wo loss ki tarf kum hi move karta ha .

Senior Member steffany is an unknown quantity at this point steffany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I just usually do not like to read book so much there so i understabd any article very quickly with vedio rather than readig books but book are also good thing only i once read about a trader who never wanted to read books about forex for he claimed that he got bored while reading and he liked to just trade that am like read a books but reading trading books sometime felt so boring especially the books called how to make money" the stock fx or commodities i more like to read about trading psychology in my opinion its more usefull the technical cause technical we can find on forum i guess

Senior Member jhdanw is an unknown quantity at this point jhdanw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that it would be very useful if the read for the beginners, so I think it's important that sagat ebook like that and it will make us better and it was very good indeed and we will be successful with it. and most importantly we are serious studies !!

Senior Member phibrain is an unknown quantity at this point phibrain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did read too much ebooks with Arabic French English and Dutch langauges as well nk you can get this book and also lots of interesting forex e-book and all e-book you can download totally free like You need to be able to concentrate on the charts and not get caught up with other things going on For instance you might be waiting for a trade and then you get distracted and when you come back to your chart you have missed the trade or you buy instead of selling etc Distractions can be costly However life is full of distraction

+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 120 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)