+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 45 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Deviant strategy candle.

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's a very good candle and if we understand that then we will be able to understand the market and the candle is a reflection of the market and everything will be fine with good management and all can be kind to be able to focus and hard work will be very means and ji satya kaha apne bollinger band aur candle dono hi acche strategy hi agar ham dono ko mila kar kaam karen to jarur ham safal ho jaenge parantu inko sikhne i samay adhik lagta hi to is karan dhairya ka hona behad aavashyak hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wow bhai ap nay bahut hi achi deviant strgty batai hi k hahah yah afi ai again ahi qk is the main way to map that beutiful against the hai hai aur umeed ah real strg in the first place if we are the main one and I sacrifice the trio strategy on the band that survives ... but the rooms get a big advantage with them ... because there's a lot nowadays when the prices are colorful bunk and change the band but they don't change ... and sometimes when they change their equivalents they have to be

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to learn more about how to express your gratitude to each and every person, then it is important to understand that this is the best way to teach and understand that the strategic purpose of the game is that it has come and gone. Why do I have to go to a foreign country and ask for help from someone who has not been able to log in with me? say i ibe sime bahut ahli ho

Member 20th will become famous soon enough 20th will become famous soon enough 20th's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    An important tip when trading forex is to make sure you plan ahead. This is important because you must be fully aware of the market that you are handling, and also your own concerns. You will find failure, if you do not understand the risks. and I think about forex that forex is easy if traders get education and training first. After this, they can invest money in a real account and then be able to make a profit. This is very easy for traders to learn and experience.

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    proper technique for optimizing the goals possessed by bowling roads not only dangerous people can achieve everything you need even though it can be done everything you need I really believe bowling alerts are very similar as unlike stockhati stokhati gauge depending on not care whether it is more loaded though in cases where bowling alley finds that border community. and G han dreaming of saying bht says loog trading kay ko rules follow qay hyn qo wo expert hotay hyn aur trader loog jo shortcut say paisa get because cahtay hyn wo trade kay rule ko follow ni kartay magar ziyada tar rule rules kay sath rules hyn card trading.

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good strategy even though people should consider that the strategy is not 100 percent so it is not perfect so you have to be careful and aware of the risks involved. take profits and stop losses can save you losses so that in turn reduce your risk and I have followed a lot of threads that talk about this strategy, but I did not because I experienced the best graph is simple and I try to stay away from many indicators and graph lines complex ... but I hope you are lucky

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This strategy is rather risky to rely on candles and only plans to understand the work in this market is a matter of risk and I prefer to operate in this market with all the analysis to gain profit and loss must be paid up and I do not trust most of this strategy. and a good strategy dear, I feel there are some technical things that you use to identify this potential because only with bollingerband we can't be sure like this. Please share if there are some other technical things together with Bollingerban I have many questions about this strategy. Can this strategy be used for gold and silver? Looks really good, but can I use this strategy on a lower time frame M5

Member sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi .... a good strategy for maximizing the functionality of a bowling alley is not too bad people can do it all but you can do it all in my opinion the bowling indicator is similar to but different from the stockhati indicator determines whether it is saturated or not but if the bowling set limits good luck and thank you for you. and it looks like a very good strategy, so I think if you explain a very good strategy then it is very helpful for me and all the other members, so I can say there are others who explain the strategy, if there are please share it for us. hope after that gives us a very good advantage. thanks.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sumiati For This Useful Post:

dhita (2019-06-20)

Member dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    strategy har mai signal laina musholla hota hi but yai hi k ap ko hamesha trade k duran different strategies how to use another kar cahay koi bhea humy leyay beh a sakti hai aur humay profit dai sakti hi is k sath humay news ko bhea dehan mai rakh else, if you are trading achea ho. and here I see you are using a number of dashes on your graph. please tell me what is that? are indicators such as moving averages or other things. I want to know it first and then tell me which time frame is suitable for using this strategy on a real account and can I use it finally on my real account or test it in my demo account first.

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use 3 strategies for Bollinger bands ... However, I don't get good profits with them ... Because there are units again and again touching the upper and lower bands, however, don't give up ... And usually there is one unit after they are the opposite ... The fact that someone believes it? and I have 3 strategies for Bollinger bands ... But getting a reasonable profit can ... Because there is no square meter every time it touches this area high and low, but does not repent. Square feet at all, just restore it properly. Do I think so ...?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 45 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)